⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
πŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 4137

Tina_Williams-2
Tina_Williams-2 Posts: 282 Level 3

Does anybody have any help videos of level 4137 with 20 moves as it is now.. How do to keep the chocolate cleared is there a booster that helps. Thank you

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Tina_Williams-2 No video that i can find yet for this with 20 moves just had a go and is hard. Main thing is the spawner in the middle of the board, needs to be gone rapid. At a guess mixing a colour bomb and wrapped candy your best bet to clear it the quickest if you can start with them and get lucky. or get hitting the stripped candy when there is no licorice stopping it hitting that spawner. Good luck with this one

• Tina_Williams-2
    Tina_Williams-2 Posts: 282 Level 3

You can't get color bombs on this one unless you start out with one of your boosters. Thanks anyway

• Freddy_

@Tina_Williams-2 Thats what i meant sorry start with color bomb and stripped / wrapped candy and hope you get lucky. Moves have been dropped on this and not easy had two attempts and not close yet., but trying without aid of boosters

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

Hello @Tina_Williams-2

I don't have a video of this level, but I only played it a few days ago as it is now. Maybe these tips will help. Good luck

.Level 4137 is a jelly level in 4 sections with a spawner in the middle. There is jelly under the spawner so it has to be removes and you can use the stripes in the vertical column to hit it at least a couple of times.

Use wrapped candies and stripe/wrap candies to help clear the spawner and this will help clear the other stuff that needs clearing too.

The four sections are connected by portals, the candies drop through the portals from the top left to the bottom right section and once the chocolate is cleared the candies from the bottom left will move through to the top right section.

It is fairly easy to make stripes and wraps and there are also the stripes that drop from the dispenser at the top of the conveyor and all these can be used to clear the jelly, including the jelly in the middle under the spawner.

It is impossible to make a colourbomb as there are no lines with 5 candies so you have to rely on stripes and wraps to clear the level.

• Freddy_
    edited July 2020

@Tina_Williams-2 If only i took video. I have just did this on 3rd try with 20 moves and its more luck than anything else. started in bottom left segment and kept making sure i was getting as much licorice gone as quick as possible from top left and bottom right and it was leaving me some great wrapped and stripped candy to work with and everything just fell in to place. Got the middle spawner removed with 8 moves left.

No boosters used

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2020

Hello @Tina_Williams-2 - I hope you have been enjoying your time here in the community. First of all - it's a bit weird but I just went back to that level and for some reason I have 26 moves. I was playing on an iPhone and I'm not sure if that makes a difference or not. However it is still a challenging level. I usually start with boosters but didn't on purpose. I didn't destroy the chocolate spawner and I used one UFO (you asked about helpful boosters) and almost finished the level.

The second time I played it I just started with a Fish booster and was able to finish with 4 moves left (but of course I have 26 moves, not 20). The trick is to get the center column cleared so the striped candies can drop down. Then you use two candies together to help clear the chocolate in the upper right corner so you can get other candies in that area and you can start getting the required amount of jelly. This will also help destroy the chocolate spawner. I found that I was getting some cascades (stripes and wraps) in the bottom left side which also helped clear the board.

Anyway - good luck and I hope you get that lucky board.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi @Tina_Williams-2 .

well i have tried 4 times and unfortunately not been able to clear without boosters. So i would request @Sukanta_Biswas To look and see if it can be increased to 26 moves as bearwithme having.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
  • Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5

Hi @Tina_Williams-2 a warm welcome and it sure looks good that you already got multiple responds from the experts, best of luck and enjoy crushing 🍭πŸ₯‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?