No free win of extra moves

2»

Comments

• Kerry1234
    Kerry1234 Posts: 13 Level 2

Me too ...I've had enough

• josiegal1962
    josiegal1962 Posts: 11 Level 2

I've deleted the candy crush game from my phone, which is where I mainly played. Until they return the free spin and return build a bot to any level (not just new levels), I have no interest. Plus they need to make the game more equal! My hubby used to get offered free boosters for watching ads before a level, then he would get free moves for watching an ad at the end of the game if he didn't beat that level. I HAVE NEVER ONCE BEEN OFFERED THAT BENEFIT DESPITE BEING OVER LEVEL 6600!! My daughter was offered all kinds of fun things also.... It's just not fair that everybody isn't offered the same things at the same time! I'm glad I deleted this game, even though I loved it, I hate the changes they're constantly making

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3

@josiegal1962 Great review. I used to play ccs and I delete it. After 5years I started again and Iam after all changes one step to delate again. From my experience after few day you forget that you used to play.Its good decision for you. You did the first step. Congratulations 🙂

• pfabs28
    pfabs28 Posts: 1 Newbie

Can’t believe you took away the spin for extra moves and how it cost 10:gold bars that are very hard to accumulate! Not happy!!!

• smoore29657
    smoore29657 Posts: 4 Newbie

I purchased the ad free version and I do not get the opportunity to get extra moves. My husband has the ads and through the ads he gets extra moves. It is if we are punished for purchasing the ad free version. The ad free version should have been free if it was going to take away benefits like no extra moves.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?