Open questions...

Comments

• FluffBall
    FluffBall Posts: 203 Level 2

Level 3761 used to have 22 moves (unless the video I saw was from when you could play previous levels to build up booster bot hence the extra moves) and you had to collect 30 red candies and 30 yellow candies. Now there are 19 moves and you have to collect 33 candies of each colour this is a good example of making a level much too difficult so you have to play over & over again. Infinite lives don't help, playing a level over and over is boring. I don't believe this level was too easy before it looks like it would have been a difficult level even with more moves and less candies to collect.

• The_Wacha_kid
    The_Wacha_kid Posts: 95 Level 2

Hi @FluffBall

Unfortunately it is one of many recurring themes (with THE SAME ANSWER ALWAYS), "test groups", and that development teams are "working" to launch new challenges to players, hence their justification for telling you that You participate in the events to win (ridiculous prizes) in most cases, because when you return the impossible levels to pass you somehow force you to buy the boosters (the fun where am I?

I totally agree with you, the fact of getting infinite lives is totally BORED, if you have to try the same level 50 times.

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3

@FluffBall Iam now on level.4314 and before open level I watch tutorial. I can assure you more than 90%levels have less moves at least one move. I think the last 300 levels have a few with increasing number a few with same number and most of level is decreased. From 1 to 5 moves in most of levels. They also take all good things to earn boosters and replaced with totally difficult ways to came on boosters. With all that changes game is not still fun and make me frustrated. It’s not fun 50 or more time play the one level and when you finally pass the level the next one is also same. I don’t see future in this game because is became mission impossible.Long the live king😖😖💰💰

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,608 Level 4

Somewhere in this forum someone, i'm sure it was a CM, said all levels are passable without boosters. I am not to sure of that. Like you mention, the game sometimes start with only one possible move and the resets because no possible moves.

• Albert_Heinrich

Why is it so difficult for KING to award points where the game fail to register the points, specifically F5. Lost out on about 500 to 600 points.

Even if you complain, they seldom come back to you. I sent in more than 10 complaints on the same matter and all you get is an automated response.

Elevating to CM's, in my case is also useless. I elevated to two different CM's 2 to 3 weeks ago and they are still to reply.

• Albert_Heinrich

Anybody get the in-game timed boosters.

You can make it work for you especially if you're waiting for new levels.

• The_Wacha_kid

Hello @Albert_Heinrich

Technically it must be possible, since they must be designed and tested before putting them on the map, I think that for those same reasons they modify them, (to improve the challenge? "They say"). Regarding the movements, the game follows a basic principle of probability and statistics, based on the possible plays, since although you have 100 movements, we all think differently, some only use 25, while others 50 or more, of That way they are modifying it but not for our benefit, of course.

I do not think that the solution is to give up the game, but to complain and not enter their game, since if we do it, it is to agree with them.

• The_Wacha_kid

That of test groups, it sounds to me like we are bugs in a bottle. Hahaha

• Albert_Heinrich
    edited July 2020

Hi, will not be giving up. I've come too far to do that. I understand the probabilities, but they do not factor in the possible use of the different boosters, I think.

Just completed the first episode of the new release, using only four in-game booster. So I suppose it is passable. Having said that, maybe the main reason I passed all levels first time, was the boosters from BaB.

BTW it was a good start for my F5 team, passing all levels first time and gaining a golden crown in the process.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?