Welcome to the Beginner's Corner Lounge!

Comments

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

Hello everyone, I am from Mesopotamia, Iraq lies along the Tigris and Euphrates rivers and is the cradle of many Sumerian, Babylonian, and Assyrian slopes, and the first to invent writing here and the first to put laws Hamorabi here is the most natural reserves and marshes in my country the largest oil reserves in Iraq the second oil producer Iraq politicians here They were the ones who looted our goods. As a citizen of this country, I did not benefit from anything from Naeem and the goods of Iraq. I am a graduate of a technical college with a bachelor’s and a master’s degree. Otherwise, I have not been unemployed, so I play here. I previously worked as a pharmacist for 13 years. My loved ones

• FlowerGurl
    FlowerGurl Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello everyone, I’m a New Bee! I have only been playing for brief amount of time but really enjoy the escape from the stress and anxiety of everyday. I do have one question, why is my avatar different in community King and Candy Crush? Should my username be same?

thanks for any help!

• MaryLuyo2020
    MaryLuyo2020 Posts: 1,341 Level 3

Hi @mis77!

Welcome! 🤗

How are you?

What are you going to know?

I'm reintegrating. I don't know many things about the community. But if they're all very kind!

If I can help you, I'll do it with great pleasure!

Blessings!

• FlowerGurl
    FlowerGurl Posts: 3 Newbie

I am LOVING the Lucky Beanstalk Rewards game in Candy Crush! So much fun! What I don’t enjoy are those little time bombs that go off and end my game. I’m only at level 249, still pretty new to this but enjoying my time crushing :)

• actipton80
    actipton80 Posts: 426 Level 3

Hello, everybody. I've been playing Candy Crush Friends since February but just joined the community today. I am autistic and unemployed so I have lots of time for CCFS. In pre-Covid days I volunteered at a local raptor center cleaning cages, and I will return to that once the weather cools and they relax the masking requirement. I also have a pet parakeet and a collection of glass and ceramic birds.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend

Hi guys, welcome to our community. I am going to offer you a link to help you learn your way around the community. There is a lot to see and many things to do in the community, so I am offering you a link below to help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Tag one of us by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold.

A guide to help you locate the different areas in the community!

The Community now welcomes the Help Center!

Approximately 15% of the world’s population have a disability

• Gilly1926
    Gilly1926 Posts: 110 Level 2

Hello everyone. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer, even if doing 'stay-vacation'. I am recently retired and my background is in early childhood education and child & youth work, plus coaching. I am learning to slow down as a bit, as I am use to being busy early morning to late nights. Candy Crush helps kick start my day now and I love the challenge of the game. I love gardening and belong to a few houseplant groups. Here is a picture of one of my 'orchid cacti' plants. The flowers grow as big as a sideplate but don't last long❤️

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend

That is a beautiful flower @Gilly1926!

• rosemariepahayo1
    rosemariepahayo1 Posts: 768 Level 3

🌴 hello Everyone 👋

• Tonya_Scanlon
    Tonya_Scanlon Posts: 111 Level 3

hello everyone i live in Ireland i moved here permantly 15yrs ago. I use to live in UK unfortunately i only have the friends from here i play candycrush daily plus other king games n i find it helps me to unwind or cheer me up. I have tropical fish in a 350litre tank so alot of fish ialso have now 9 cats had 10 until today when 1 had to be put to sleep n i also have a dog so as u can see i love animals n im hoping to met some new friends from the game

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?