⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I change my profile frame?

Options
TuPapiJose
TuPapiJose Posts: 1 Newbie
edited July 2020 in Support

I reached level 5 and he said I have another framework but I don't know how to change it.

I'm on PC

Answers

• SourFruit
    SourFruit Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

You change it by earning Xp when completing levels including previously played ones, every time you complete levels the score and number of stars adds Xp, every time you reach a new rank your lives get refilled, you get a new frame every 5-10 rank levels, I hope this helps,

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @TuPapiJose .

We warmly welcome u to the wonderful king community.

Profile frame is an auto change frame u can not change it directly but ur earning scores change it by earning Xp.

when completing levels including previously played ones, every time you complete levels the score and number of stars adds Xp, every time you reach a new rank your lives get refilled and u get a new and wobderful profile frame. So more u get scores, more stars will lead to more Xp. Result will be more quickly u can change tge profile frame.

I hope it can be helpgul.

Keep enjoying.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited July 2020
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

Your game's profile frame will change automatically with every 5 or10 Rank up.

Please see here for full details.

What is rank?

Rank is a cool way to show off your Candy Crush Saga skill-level and get extra lives in the process. A higher rank lets other players know that you are a serious Candy Crush Saga player who can match candies with their eyes closed!

How can I find what my rank is?

You can see your rank by looking at the number on the bottom left-hand corner of your player avatar, shown at the top of the map screen.

How do I rank-up?

Ranking-up is easy, just play levels! Every time you play a level, experience points or 'XP' is awarded. The better you do in the level, the more experience points are added. Once you fill up your experience-meter shown beneath your avatar, you will move up a level/rank.

What do I get for ranking-up?

Every time you reach a new rank, we reward you with a top-up of your lives. Your life-meter has a full capacity of 5 lives, so if it's already full, it will only add as many as it needs to fill up. Every 5 levels you will win a delicious frame for your avatar. You will get a new frame at level 5, 10, 15, and so on, so keep playing, keep ranking-up and show all the other players just how good you are at Candy Crush Saga. Sweet!

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there Jose and good day to you.

I would provide you the same answers as above but just want to add on that if you are stuck at certain level that hinders you to achieve the next rank, get new frame + full lives, you may want to check out this useful article that talks about how you can harness your power ups and booster guides for different type of King's games! Also, you may want to check out some video tutorials by popular YouTubers Johnny Crush, who played without any boosters or Suzy Fuller who provides talk through tutorial for certain level of CCS.

Hope the above is useful to you in helping you level up, earn those XP and get your new frame + 5 full lives!

Thank you 🙂🙏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?