💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,247 Crushing Legend
    edited July 2020
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5

@Pounawea They were late arriving. I have got through 15 without any trouble. It is now 11.15pm in Australia so I am off to bed. I will leave the remaining 30 for tomorrow and let you know then how I go.

• wolfegirl101
    wolfegirl101 Posts: 4 Newbie

I really like the gif its pretty cute and funny

• Pounawea

Dear Candy Crushers!

New episodes have been released in Candy Crush Saga! 🥳  😄

Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!

Today, July 8th, in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁 Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Saga Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 7325 Levels, 489 episodes
    • Win10: 7415 Levels, 495 episodes. 

Have a delicious day and happy crushing everyone!! 🍬🍬

⚠️⚠️ Feedback wanted!

From Win10 players and also from Facebook and Mobile devices (Android, iOS and Amazon), our Levels designers want to hear from all of you! Out of all the levels released today for you...

• What was the most difficult level to understand?
    • What was the most difficult level to strategise with? 
    • What level did you enjoy the most and why?

Thank you very much in advance!

• Pounawea

Hi @Peter_Tornaros ,

Awesome, thank you for the quick feedback on the first 15 new levels. Glad everything went well and you enjoyed them! 🙌

We'll be looking forward to hearing from you. Don't forget to share your feedback and also some hints & tips for our community members!

Have a delicious day and happy crushing everyone! 🍬🍬

• Peter_Tornaros

@Pounawea Fantastic, one of the best set of 45 levels ever released. Combined with last week's releases, congratulations to the Games Studio is in order 👍️👍️

They was a great variety of challenges with 7375, a Rainbow Rapids level !!, requiring the most thought (tactics). 7403, I found the hardest level, 7407 was fun and @Scooterpie 7410 with the fish dispenser was most enjoyable.

Only criticism, if any, was there were no levels with "Freddo" the frog as a target !!!!!

Again, thank you, Games Studio 🤩

• Peter_Tornaros

@Pounawea Also meant to mention it is a great innovation picking your own team for the Fantastic 5 feature. My team combines brilliantly, therefore the timed booster rewards can be very handy. Usually timed boosters are useless to high level players.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Pounawea & The Saga Levels Group,

Finished up. On Level 7416 (Finished Level 7415) 9th x On 7/8/2020!

My Current Map Level 7416 (Finished Level 7415) Candy Crush Saga - End Of Game For The 9th Time - Origins7 Dale

For @Peter_Tornaros, see:

Soda is better than.. Fill in the blank and win Gold Bars! - Page 2 — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/302038/soda-is-better-than-fill-in-the-blank-and-win-gold-bars/p2

*Stats Of Interest

My Player / User ID: 9815076088 

I only use "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App", for now. 

Win 10 Pro x64 - Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.904 *Updated!

Live in USA.

I agree with @Peter_Tornaros, it was fun playing these new releases.

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, 😀

7/8/2020

• Pounawea

Hello Candy Crushers!

How are these new levels going? Hope you are all enjoying them!

Congratulations on reaching your current highest level in the game @Origins7_Dale and @Peter_Tornaros 🙌 🥳

@Peter_Tornaros , awesome! Thank you very much for sharing this feedback with us. I'll pass it on to our Level designers Team. This week we didn't have levels featuring 'Freddo', but let's see what the next release has in store for us!

Also, regarding your feedback on the Custom Team - Fantastic 5 feature, I'm glad you teamed up with other active Candy Crushers around the world and you are all enjoying the crushing and collecting rewards! As you know, we have a dedicated are in this forum for Custom Team - Fantastic 5 -> check it out HERE. I'd be great if you tell us more about your fantastic team (name and team members) and share some feedback with the community!

We'll be looking forward to hearing from you, Candy Crushers! Don't forget to share your feedback on the latest levels released in the game.

Have a delicious day and happy crushing everyone! 🍬🍬

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?