๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

I'm getting bored... ๐Ÿ˜‘

Yueyue
Yueyue Posts: 275 Level 3

The recent changes are so drastic that I'm actually tired of playing. Visit this area, play levels, next level, rinse and repeat... what this game REALLY NEEDS is a sort of story at least! If the recent underwhelming changes continue, I might as well quit...

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Yueyue !

What exact changes do you experience drastic and boring?

By story, what do you mean exactly would sweeten up the game?

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5

Crazy Cat Lad, I don't know exactly what he means, but frustrating for those who are not at the high levels and the levels are undergoing many changes, especially reducing the moves number. All the videos that they saw are with more moves.

• Yueyue
    Yueyue Posts: 275 Level 3

The drastic changes include the features that make the game harder, such as the extreme nerfs of Booster Bot and the removal of no-move quitting.

The story: Have you ever played games with a story mode or something like that? This would be helpful if entered into the game. In the past, Tiffi ran on adventures, fixing things here and there... rather than bringing back the old stories(which you probably won't do anyway), I think the stories should be completely refreshed. Add in more characters and perhaps A FINAL GOAL - maybe a boss in the way to defeat and finish the story.

I'll post this onto ideas.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Thanks @Yueyue !

I will pass on your comments to the Game Team.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

quote:

I'm getting bored

Some features have been removed from the gameย and some changes have been made to improve the game...

You've seen that script before (as well as those topics describing the various changes), so you know better than to believe that rubbish.

But if you do callย timeย on the game, you'll be but one casualty; & 10-20 new players (who never knew the difference) will start playing in your place.

It's always like a revolving door round these parts...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?