๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

[Finished] ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Let's continue with... the story of Misty! Help us creating a great story!

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend

Hey guys, this is what you all have to do. I wrote the last comment and here it is.

But when she got to the castle no one was there. Misty has to get help so she calls Tiffi.

The next person that writes has to say what happens when Misty calls Tiffi. Please make sure that it's just one sentence with a maximum of 20 words.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Tiffi all in on helping Misty get her horn back and she grab some Jelly fish to go investigate on exactly where the crown is

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend

spamming is not allowed in contests. If you do not wish to participate then please don't spam.

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5

The jelly fish go about eating and eating and hoping to find the magical unicorn horn.

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5
    edited July 2020

Thank you very much for the tag @Diamond Lim and super well done @Elsa and @Pounawea ....great job ... I love tales telling๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฅ‚

" There once was a unicorn named Misty. She was proudly wearing her horn on the day that โ€œThe Great Scrambleโ€ happened, but it fell off during all the commotion.ย She knows itโ€™s around somewhere, but doesnโ€™t know exactly where.ย Adorned with temporary horns usually found by Tiffi, Misty accompanies her companions through their Candy matching adventures, intent on finding her horn along the way. Little does Misty suspect though that the Bubblegum Troll actually found the horn on the day of โ€œThe Great Scramble.โ€ He just picked it up and socked it away in his bubblegum pocket. He has it on his special vanity shelf in his cave under the bridge where he occasionally puts it on his head and imagines himself in all kinds of fashionable poses.

Continuation....๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ

He assumed in his thought mischievously that No one looks as good as Bubblegum in such colorful horn.

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,172 Level 5

Perhaps King Chewy hid it deep in the Lemondrop trees along the southern edge of Lemonade Lake.

(The next player should post one sentence that continues the story from my sentence.)

@9japradaANP you story is lovely, but the rules state you need to post one sentence.)

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5

Omg am so sorry not to have seen that restricted part @debrichmond , I will edit now ... thanks for calling up my attention to it. โœŠ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฅ‚

• MaryLuyo2020
    MaryLuyo2020 Posts: 1,341 Level 3

Thank you so much for tagging me @Diamond Lim

Well, this would be my contribution

Gum troll feels powerful about having Misty's horn. But he realizes that every day he feels less powerful and a terrible feeling that doesn't let him be like he used to be.

One day he had a dream in which he saw misty's horn destroying him. He woke up... He had had a nightmare, but almost so real that he had no choice but to leave Misty's horn, near where Mist live

Misty regained her horn and was as happy as the gum troll, who could be relieved to return something that won't be hers... ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited July 2020

Tiffi thinks that's a wonderful idea about looking in the Lemondade trees and heads that way

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?