[Finished] 🌟🌟 Let's continue with... the story of Misty! Help us creating a great story!

Comments

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5

Misty Is traveling in unicorn to find her horn.

she met Bobby and swimming  into the swamp filled with soda. after traveling some episodes Tiffi happily found her, after being lost in the mountains. after she arranged peppermint party to celebrate New Year's Day.

hey @Pounawea @Sukanta_Biswas @Diamond Lim @kiara_wael

how is the small story

Dont forget to React 😡😡😡

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi guys thank you for your posts. Can please keep your addition to the story no more than 20 words and follow on from the last post. Lets achieve amazing additions to @Elsa story and be able to get a memorable video. Have fun everyone and let's create something amazing. 🦄🦄🌈

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend

@1111111111111 where are you? We spoke in a PM and I was hoping to see your post a sentence here today. If you have trouble figuring out what to say, please go back to our PM and I'll try to help you. I would really like to see you participate in this contest.

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend

Misty itells Tiffi on the day of the Great Scramble her horn fell off and Bubblegum Troll took it. He won't give it back to her and asks for help...

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend

Tiffi extracts a string of lollipops from a tree to Misty giving her a temporary horn. That Bubblegum Troll is always up to his pranks!

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5

Misty is not happy with the temporary horn made from lollipops and calls Tiffi for more help.

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend

Tiffi tells Misty that they have to prank Bubblegum Troll so they think of ways to prank him.

• IRiffu
    IRiffu Posts: 69 Level 2

🎉🎉My favourite character in Candy Crush Friends Saga is misty..

@Pounawea

😘I like to play a new event with misty......

🐳🐳 In Candy Crush saga like Dexter's event......

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

So both tiffi and misty were podering over ideas to prank bubblegum troll when they saw......

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2020

Hi @Pounawea & @Elsa & The Misty Story Group,

Hey @Diamond Lim you didn't tag me. Don't love me anymore? (hehe)

"There once was a unicorn named Misty. She was proudly wearing her horn on the day that “The Great Scramble” happened, but it fell off during all the commotion. She knows it’s around somewhere, but doesn’t know exactly where. Adorned with temporary horns usually found by Tiffi, Misty accompanies her companions through their Candy matching adventures, intent on finding her horn along the way. Little does Misty suspect though that the Bubblegum Troll actually found the horn on the day of “The Great Scramble.” He just picked it up and socked it away in his bubblegum pocket. He has it on his special vanity shelf in his cave under the bridge where he occasionally puts it on his head and imagines himself in all kinds of fashionable poses."

@aijaziqbal

So both tiffi and misty were pondering over ideas to prank bubblegum troll when they saw......

My 20 Word response:

• Yeti, who then hit the Bubblegum Troll on the head for stealing the unicorns horn, but only after taking pictures...

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, 😀

My Player / User ID: 9815076088 *If a winner, "20 Gold bars" in either (CCS) or (CCSS).

7/11/2020

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?