๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

[Finished] ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Let's continue with... the story of Misty! Help us creating a great story!

Comments

• Gilly1926
    Gilly1926 Posts: 110 Level 2
    edited July 2020

During this time, the most famous oracles were at the center of the world, and famed for their ability to sense lost things, such as Misty's missing horn. Consultations with the oracle occurred only from July to September so there was no time to waste! What does she look like, was she like the Oracle in the Matrix or does she look more like the Greek and Roman Oracles--- or is she like this Oracle, as depicted in the 2007 film โ€˜300.โ€™

• VincentAbaloz
    VincentAbaloz Posts: 43 Level 2

She visits the oricle and Neo and Trinity are there eating cookies

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2020

You guys rock! Thanks everyone for participating. @Gilly1926 your image and comments are tempting me to create a new story. That's what I was hoping for when I created this contest for Saga. ๐Ÿ˜€

OMG! You guys just opened up my mind to something that I did not know - the oracle, Neo and Trinity. WOW! Where have I been all these years that I didn't know anything about this? I just did a Google search to learn more about it. I want to continue the story about Neo and Trinity so I had to look them up to write a cool sentence. Thank you guys!

Gilly has anyone ever told you that you have a great imagination? The couple of comments that you wrote here shows me how your creative mind works, similar to mine but yours goes much deeper than mine.

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,181 Level 5

"You are such a lovely creature, how can I help you?", the Oracle asked.

(Next player continue from here.)

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5

Misty quickly explains to the oracle about her missing horn.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,156 Bubble Witch Moderator

The Oracle allows misty to rest up and share the cookies. Misty is exhausted. Oracle starts a plan to find the horn...

(Next player please follow on)

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend

His plan is to contact Genie Jelltybeanie and together maybe they can find a way to get the horn back.

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    edited July 2020

The oracle dives deep into the jelly and calls on the queen of jelly fish to help find the horn.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Queen Jellyfish ask what has been done so far in the search of the missing horn. (Next player please follow on)

• rachelmoradov14
    rachelmoradov14 Posts: 200 Level 3
    One day Misty went to a troll's cave, and saw her horn on the shelf.
    Misty fought with a troll, and took the horn back.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?