๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“… How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,834 Level 5

@Pounawea I finished the new levels for this week through level 7415. I agree with @Peter_Tornaros and @Origins7_Dale the levels were fun!

A lot of levels were really fun, however my favorite 7389 looks quite busy from the start. Could be I had a good board but the action was "Fantastic." Loved the the candy dispensers especially the Color Bomb one.

Hey @Peter_Tornaros I need more target frog too. So "Freddo" is that what we are a calling him? Hehe!

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5

@Scooterpie Freddo seems a good name ๐Ÿคฉ

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Dear Candy Crushers,

This day of the week... are you guys ready?!

• Pounawea
  • Pounawea

Dear Candy Crushers!

New episodes have been released in Candy Crush Saga! ๐Ÿฅณย ย ๐Ÿ˜„

Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!

Today, July 15th, in Candy Crush Saga we have...๐Ÿ˜ฎย ย ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ Let's check it out the differentย Candy Crush Saga Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobileย (Android, iOS and Amazon devices):ย 7370 Levels, 492 episodes
    • Win10:ย 7460 Levels, 498 episodes.ย 

Have a delicious day and happy crushing everyone!! ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

ย โš ๏ธโš ๏ธย Feedback wanted!

From Win10 players and also from Facebook and Mobile devicesย (Android, iOS and Amazon),ย our Levels designers want to hear from all of you!ย Out of all the levels released today for you...

• What was the mostย difficult level to understand?
    • What was the mostย difficult level to strategise with?ย 
    • What level did youย enjoy the most and why?

Thank you very much in advance!

• Peter_Tornaros

@Pounawea Finished all 45 levels and again excellent, with my only criticism being, maybe a couple too many Rainbow Rapids levels, but you can put up with that when the 45 levels have everything - difficult levels, fun levels, tactical levels, etc.

I found 7431 fun and interesting, 7451 was also fun with the fish. 7438 and 7456 were the most difficult levels for me and 7429 took some thinking.

My only real disappointment was there were no levels with Freddo the frog as a target ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

• Pounawea

Hello @Peter_Tornaros ,

Amazing, thank you so much for this great summary. I'm going to pass it on to our Levels designers team!

I'm sure our dear @Scooterpie will share some similar thoughts with us if "Freddo" is not being featured.. ๐Ÿ˜„

By the way, @Peter_Tornaros , if you could ask anything to our Level designers Team about the latest levels released, what would your ask them? ๐Ÿ™‚

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum!

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,834 Level 5

@Pounawea I have completed the 1st Episode, Levels 7416 - 7430

Taking it slow, have not played yet today. Sorta been seeing if Dexter arrives for me. That looks good.

My favorite of these levels is level 7419. Lots of time bombs, they have a long fuse. There are continuous time bombs dropping. Bomb dispensaries across the whole top of the board. What action!

Of course I love "Freddo" but he alone is not what makes a great level.

• Peter_Tornaros

By the way, @Peter_Tornaros , if you could ask anything to our Level designers Team about the latest levels released, what would your ask them? ๐Ÿ™‚

@Pounawea Lately they have done an excellent job. The only thing I would personally like to see is the new levels being released about 1 to 2 hours earlier. Living in Australia, the new levels arrive around 10.00pm, meaning it is getting too late to play that night. Being an addict this means I have to go to bed either without getting my fix or getting just a small dose of 15 levels ๐Ÿ˜„

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited July 2020

quote:

The only thing I would personally like to see is the new levels being released about 1 to 2 hours earlier.

Living in Australia, the new levels arrive around 10.00pm; meaning it is getting too late to play that night...

That might be a bit too much to ask from 'em, being the slackers that they are (sometimes).

They might suggest a move to WA, problem solved...

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?