Open questions...

Comments

• The_Wacha_kid
    The_Wacha_kid Posts: 95 Level 2

Sri. @Spieler_8675309

You are right when you mention that it is a nuisance to be complaining about things, yet with all due respect, I disagree.

I think that whenever one complains, they should present their argument, and look for a dialogue (or possible solution), but "Not the same answer for all", I have been playing CCS for some years and it is true that only a few weeks ago I joined the community, and I don't think sarcasm is part of treating others, because that of: Parrots whistling over test groups, (if by chance or intention), said it by me, believe me I'm sorry, because each of the things that I have complained about if they affect me, which I share with others (specifically those who have entered here), and that also have similar problems.

• The_Wacha_kid

I don't think of all this nonsense, not agreeing.

For my part, if something bothers you, I offer an apology, but I will continue (always with respect) saying everything that affects us about CCS.

A cordial greeting.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

And greetings in return.

The parrots that der Spieler refers to are the super★s (& those of that ilk, like wannabees) who often reply to the affected players of being in the test group, so possibly a misunderstanding there.

So it's very reasonable to make valid complaints with respect (& maybe a little sarcasm) to the different viewpoints; because not many (on the playing side of things) will want to accept a lesser version of the game.

Concerns must be understood, voices must be heard...

• The_Wacha_kid

Sr @Spieler_8675309

Now if I have to say that you are absolutely right.

Many times the origin of a complaint comes from something small, when that is magnificent, it becomes a problem (snowball effect) where many want to take advantage.

Thanks for the reply and clarification.

. a friend.

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3

The main point here is that this is the only game I have played where the players continually complain. This should tell King that they have a lot of unhappy players which obviously does not concern them but it should.

As I have posted before, most of the other games I play have feedback areas and the owner or developer of the game usually replies, apologising, and very often puts the problem right or takes on board your suggestion.

• The_Wacha_kid

Hi @Von_3

I also support your opinion, and I start to think about the different causes that lead us to this.

CCS is a very big game, we are talking about millions of players, and all that involves being up-to-date, in fact something that is becoming a little clearer to me, is that not all of us are fully updated in the same way (at the same time), which explains why sometimes we have different events. (although the failures do match).

The positive is that if they read the posts and perhaps they will listen to us. (someday)

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    edited July 2020

I don't think the number of players is an issue to prevent updating all players at the same time - that would not be difficult. Many companies release updated programs to all users simultaneously.

The fact is that they do not want all players to have the same game. For example I have not in eight years had the daily win and I don't expect to ever be given it, whereas my husband has had it for a long time.

Also the players on various platforms have different versions of the game from each other, even when on identical platforms like me and my hubby.King claims it is for 'testing' purposes. I doubt this explanation is valid other than to enable them to assess which features or versions bring them the most income.

As far as I am aware King is the only company to do this. It is very frustrating.

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3

Every day king make me more frustrated. At the level 4353 they took 4moves and level became hard because I always need one or two more moves. Now there is no easy level. But today most frustrating is they change team in fantastic five. I gathered 3000 points but with new team they just erase my progress. They took my 3000 points. I just can’t believe it. Where is the end of stealing players. Long live the king😖😖💰💰

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3

I won’t to ask players to write every bad experience or change they make us. When you see less moves write level and how much less moves is or so many things they take from us. So if every day one player write something what bothering him maybe(“ I don’t believe it but let’s try )”they see problems and maybe changed. At least keep this post at the top that players see that is so many angry and frustrated players. Tnx. Dean.

• The_Wacha_kid

Marketing strategies do a lot of that sort of thing, but we are hurt in the process.

Don't you think King? .

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?