📋 Candy Crush Saga Survey: help the UX Team with your feedback!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,553 Diamond Diaries Moderator

You are welcome but you can see another questions on my upper quote or Pounawea reply! @rajdeeptb 😊

I also tagging new active Candy Crush Player : @lhalha 😊

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Which would be the MOST helpful thing to receive when you are stuck in a level?

Free boosters

Which kind of help would you like receiving from a FRIEND?

The only help that I personally need from anyone is being able to get free boosters. I'm not much into the chatting in my game and lately the levels are difficult so it's not that I need to ask a friend how to clear a level because once you've played over 7000 levels I would think we should have enough knowledge.

How would you IMAGINE this working in your game?

I'm not sure how it might work to receive free boosters unless an envelope of sorts was set up and the friend could transfer them into the envelope and then I can open it in my game and accept them.

Sorry that these might not be the responses that you expected to hear but the chatting thing is not as important to me as it might be with everyone else. Lately when I open the game if I can't clear the level after 3x I just give up and maybe get back to it hours later. Hopefully the rest of the feedback can offer better responses. But I will never say no to free boosters. 😀

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

survey done @Pounawea @Diamond Lim . Think it would be better if it described the type of help that you might get from friends., seems a bit vague

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5

hey dear @Diamond Lim

1. i think moves are most important when we stuck in any level.
    2. i don't want any type of help in game but i suggest to received Moves and booster .
    3. i imagine that it's working after loosing any level and pop up a window to ask your friends.

but i am good in my game so i don't need this help.

hope you understand.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    edited July 2020

Here's what i imagine for this beautiful feature! 💗

@Pounawea

1 - Which would be the MOST helpful thing to receive when you are stuck in a level?

• Well possibly i want to receving a extra moves like an exemple a level has 15 moves and with a help from a friend i will get extra 10 moves from him... 💗

2 - Which kind of help would you like receiving from a FRIEND?

• I want to get a booster from friends like a Party Booster because this beautiful booster will help me so much in the game! 💗

3 - How would you IMAGINE this working in your game? 

• At the moment i don't have much friends that play the game i can't answer that question but as a feature, this may work for a lot of people that may have stuck on a levels for months... (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

This is kind of great idea to make players always play with non-stop and without getting boring, great job to Candy Crush team!!! O(∩_∩)O

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

I also want to add something to chat with. I never voted on it. Because I could only do it in my language. I don't start translating in-game !!! I want to play my game in peace without being disturbed !!! Just added by me !! For those who would have to translate it is very bad !!!

It would be better to make the chat function only for one country. But since players from all over the world are inflicted, it is bad !! Mam should consider that !!!

• SBH
    SBH Posts: 69,476 Level 5

It's done ‼️👍😃

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

All done, thanks for including me in this

@Diamond Lim thanks for the tag!

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

Hi @Pounawea

Thanks @Diamond Lim

I totally agree with everything @Spinnifix has said Please take your answers as mine too. Including chatting Thank you very much

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?