The maps changed in the game?

1235»

Comments

• __MULLIGANACEOUS__
    __MULLIGANACEOUS__ Posts: 163 Level 3

I am wondering, how many players are playing using phones with low specs? I need some analytics; you did not back your ststement with any evidence.

• Brickcoldb
    Brickcoldb Posts: 2 Newbie

The main reason I love candy crush is the episode design. Now, it's a mess of repetitive joke that looks like a glitch but an intended feature. King only cares about the low specs players, that's why they take the risk of taking away design for optimization. They don't care about the high specs players wanting a good looking game. I should agree with anyone that they should an option to download the old maps, like other games. Add an option to download additional resource. It's very difficult for me to play this game now, the game looks dull, lazy, and ugly. It makes you feel like you're not progressing the game at all, just because of that one change. They could have just add a settings to lower graphics and any other optimization, instead they change one of the greatest thing this game made. Bring back the old map!

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4

Let's not forgot that there are people who actually support King in changing the waffle into the unappetizing Toffee Swirl. What a waste. Someone really needs to hit a nail on their head.

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4

Besides, this game is called Candy Crush SAGA, which is about Tiffi trying to find her way back home and helping mascots along the way.

But now, it feels like we're just stuck in a fold in time, with the revolving episode names and other things.

• KingBrandon
    KingBrandon Posts: 3 Newbie

Can you add a Candytown part 2?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?