⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 7336

Tzvi_Marcu
Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5

Level 7336 was changed from collecting yellow candies and chocolate to licorice and chocolate. Now it is not possible to pass it. Please try to change it and make it possible.

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi @Tzvi_Marcu .

Welcome again ok if that so we will check and report to CM @Crazy Cat Lad . for further action.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Tvzi_Marcu. Hi and welcome . yes level has been changed and i have just tried this and found it extremely difficult to get the two keys but managed to do it on 5th attempt so it is possible. i got two wrapped candies combo and this helped massively to complete this level. screenshot of level completed

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,533 Candy Moderator

Hi @Tzvi_Marcu . Welcome to our Community

Level 7336

Yes , Level has been changed , Collecting  licorice and chocolate

Video from Lynn Kirby 😊

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5

kiara_wael, Lynn did it after my posting here and you understand that is very hard and majority of players doesn't have exactly this board and are not in her level of player.

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3

all levels get changed to make them more difficult. That’s why this game is a CON. Its to make players use all their boosters so you will have to spend money. Also it shows that all players are not getting to play the game on a level playing field. DISGUSTING COMPANY

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Gary_Turner. Levels do get amended but as said i passed this without boosters or spending money. So its possible can not understand why every challenging level we get to its all about spending money or loosing boosters. Patience is a virtue and if you preserver you can pass without spending

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3

I don’t spend. The gripe I’ve got is that levels get changed for no reason other than I’ve stated

They shouldn’t release levels until they’ve got the difficulty they want them at then everybody has the same chance of beating them

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator

The studio doesn't change levels just for the sake of it. They are constantly reviewing previous levels to ensure they maintain a balance between fun and challenging. Millions of people are playing the game and they are constantly reviewing the data and determining if a level should be changed or not. There are a lot of players out there who like to be challenged and don't enjoy a level if it is too easy so sometimes the number of moves may be reduced or the level could be changed completely. They also will make a level easier if too many players complain about the difficulty. It is a business and there are definitely players out there who pay money to play, but there are also a lot of players who have never spent a penny on the game and with patience and persistence are at the highest levels.

This gaming model - allowing people to pay money for items that will help them get ahead faster, is common to all similar games on the market - no matter who makes them, but it is always the player's choice whether they pay or not. Some people who are impatient (myself included), don't mind spending a little money now and then to help us get ahead faster, but again - it's our choice.

Hopefully @Tzvi_Marcu the video and tips provided will help you pass the level. I will also cross my fingers that you get a lucky board! Good luck and Happy Crushing!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?