📋 Candy Crush Saga Survey: help the UX Team with your feedback!

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,789 Candy Moderator

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

Hello @Pounawea - below are my answers:

1. extra moves or boosters
    2. Probably extra moves
    3. I envision it would work similar to requesting a life, but it would be nice if the request was flagged somehow to make sure your friend was aware there was a request pending.
  • Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 12,668 Soda Moderator
    1. Which would be the MOST helpful thing to receive when you are stuck in a level
    • receiving free boosters. Sometimes a blockers-filled board just needs to be nuked clear. Hopefully more than one booster, depending on the type. Type of useful boosters: party booster/ufo/color bombs/special combo ready to go off.
    • additional 10-15 moves. Any less moves than that would be useless for a particularly hard level. If you've been stuck for more than a week then likely you've already tried your luck with extra moves wheel or spent goldbars for just 5 moves that clearly didn't help. 3-5 moves are okay if you've already have the solution in front of you but not if you don't have the chance to find/create it.
    • option to shuffle the board into a lucky board. I mean, if you're not lucky why not ask for a lucky board on purpose. This could help if no special useful match of candies can be done
    1. Which kind of help would you like receiving from a FRIEND?
    • all above.
    1. How would you IMAGINE this working in your game
    • I would ask for help like I would for lives.
    • I'd like to be notified that Friend has heeded my plea before attempting the level again.
    • I could think of mistery wrapped boxes or even dear old roulette wheel as ways to decide which help I'll end up with.

These are my thoughts ☺

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend

1. Which would be the MOST helpful thing to receive when you are stuck in a level?

That would be free boosters and extra moves for sure.

2. Which kind of help would you like receiving from a FRIEND?

Extra moves and boosters again.

3. How would you IMAGINE this working in your game?

I would like it to be more visible. Maybe an avatar of a friend can show up to let me know they have a gift. But not as a pop-up, please 😁

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Dear community,

Thank you for answering the follow-up questions. Really appreciated!

As commented yesterday, it’s amazing to see that around 60% of you would like to ask help from a friend!

Now we wonder... how do you imagine it? 🤔

💡 ➡️ Follow up questions:

1. Which would be the MOST helpful thing to receive when you are stuck in a level?

(Context) You have been trying to beat a level in Candy Crush for over a week.

Keep your feedback coming Candy Crushers! It will help our dear UX Team greatly!

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum. 🍬🍬

• Magy1
    Magy1 Posts: 15 Level 2

just Completed the survey ☺️

• Magy1
    Magy1 Posts: 15 Level 2

That question about getting help from a friend to clear a level....I just don’t think it’s cool...haha takes away the satisfaction of crushing ..my thoughts ❤️❤️

• Pounawea
    edited July 2020

Dear community,

Thank you for answering the follow-up questions. Really appreciated!

As commented on Wednesday, it’s amazing to see that around 60% of you would like to ask help from a friend!

Now we wonder... how do you imagine it? 🤔

Thank you so much in advance for sharing your ideas and your thoughts with us!! 🙌 🌟🌟🌟

Glenn1972 rosemariepahayo1 Nix66 teresawallace44 KingChewy Chicken_Slayer pearl_chetna MataiceAlison pearl_chetna Spinnifix Origins7_Dale mysticalmysty Sukanta_Biswas kiara_wael Diamond Lim Nck lcalloway82 terrazas1325 kavidina Yosca Trish24 aijaziqbal Pcj LoveDachs Sofia1992 copas me6412 wykoon Sioux79 Shwet_Goyal Leslie_B goofygoody SBH Breee

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,635 Sweet Legend

The most helpful thing to receive from a friend when stuck on a level would most definitely be boosters. The only help that I would like to receive from a friend would be the same, free boosters. If it is possible, I would like to see an envelope with the rewards that my friends give me. It could be accessible to add before starting a level or have it accessible when you are playing the level and you click on the envelope to add the booster(s) on to the board.

• Pounawea

Thank you @Elsa for sharing your opinion with us! 🙌

Dear Candy Crushers,

As commented last Wednesday, it’s amazing to see that around 60% of you would like to ask help from a friend!

Help the UX team with your feedback and let us know how would you imagine asking help to your friends! 🤔

We'll be closing this Community Survey tomorrow Tuesday, July 21st, at 11:00 CEST.

• Pounawea
    edited July 2020

Dear communityy,

This survey and follow-up questions is now closed.

Thank you very much all of you that participated and shared the feedback with us!

All your feedback will help our UX team to better understand if you would like to ask for help to your friends and also how would you imagine asking them for help.

Now, join us in other ongoing community activities!

🚨 🎙️ Exclusive Q&A with the CCS Art Team: Ask them anything!!  HERE!

🍭🍬 Which level is the sweetest? Vote, comment and win Gold Bars!

Also, don't miss out the chance to win some Gold Bars!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?