🚨 🎙️ Exclusive Q&A with the CCS Art Team: Ask them anything!!

Comments

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5

Hello @Pounawea 🤗

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim 💕

My question for the Art Teams is...

Where did the inspiration for the Art and characters come from? 🤔

Thank you for this great opportunity. 🍭🍭🍭

Be safe and stay well. 💫

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5

Thanks for tagging me @Diamond Lim

I have no questions for now. Will come up with one later 🙂

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5

thanks for tagging me @Diamond Lim

hey @Pounawea

i have some questions

1. What's the upcoming changes ?
    2. What a programs or language you are using to design a characters, backgrounds, map and challenges.?
    3. when we crushed candy on bottom then how you decide to add more candy with different colors or same color.

thats all for now.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited July 2020

quote:

Why did you stop creating new maps, new backgrounds & new characters in the game?

Here's the answer to that one (from a different moderator), if ya wanna buy that explanation.

Now to the Q:

Did y'all have coronavirus on the brain when redesigning the look of the colour bomb?

If so, that's pretty sick (figuratively & literally)...

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hi @Pounawea thank you for creating this post to gather feedback about the artwork and design of CCS. I don't have any questions except for praises for CCS Artwork Team for their hard work, dedication and commitment in making the game more lively and colorful.

I totally understood that designing and drawing needs a lot of hard work and to get inspirations can be really challenging. But once you get inspired, you will become unstoppable and able to create many beautiful images and the end results are priceless. So KUDOS to you and keep up the good work 💖💖💖💖💖

I'm more interested to know more about how each level is being developed and who are the team behind that created over 7,000 levels! Sorry if I've not been following such post. If you do have this post, please send me the link. Thank you in advance.

• pearl_chetna
    pearl_chetna Posts: 2,426 Level 4

Hii..@Pounawea

Thanks for the tag in this great discussion @Diamond Lim

I just want to ask -

How do you do such good art work and how do you all support your entire team?

Do you even play your game yourself and if you answer yes, then how do you feel?

• pgagne
    pgagne Posts: 194 Level 3

Do you work on 1 specific game? Is there a favorite game you like work on? How many times have you woken up in the middle of sleep, knowing just how to finish or create that special look?

• Leslie_B
    Leslie_B Posts: 387 Level 3

@Pounawea Great topic.

I took classes in web development so I have some idea of what it takes to create all of the elements of the game. Always very impressed with the details.

My question is how do you come up with the inspiration for the custom avatars for the community? Is there a dedicated team that works on them? Any idea how many have been created? Does the team have any favorites?

Thanks❣

• MaryLuyo2020
    MaryLuyo2020 Posts: 1,341 Level 3

Thanks you four tagging me

@Diamond Lim

Please, I want to know how to do so I can have a custom design with phrases, images and others for my posts

Please, do I want to know how to do so I can have a custom design with phrases, images and others for my posts?

Another question :

How do I get rid of someone I mistakenly tagged? It's often happening to me that the name of the person who labels is someone else for whom my post is directed. I try to delete with the "cut" option but as much as I try I can't.

Thank you very much for the answers.

A hug! 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?