I canโ€™t send nor receive lives via Facebook ๐Ÿ‘‰ Update your game! More info HERE!
โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ Candy Crush All Stars Tournament! Who'll be the UK's top Crusher?! HERE!
๐Ÿฌ ๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ What's your favourite Candy Crush Saga challenge? HERE!
๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฅ‡ Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE!

๐Ÿšจ ๐ŸŽ™๏ธ Exclusive Q&A with the CCS Art Team: Ask them anything!!

PounaweaPounawea Posts: 2,471 Community Manager

Not account yet? Sign up to our forum HERE in 2 seconds! ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿฌ

Dear Candy Crushers,

I'm very happy and excited to announce the following: Q&A session with the Candy Crush Saga Art Team! Ask them anything!

Would you like to know more about all the Artwork we have in the game in general? Did you ever wonder what's the process like when creating the design of the maps, candies, characters, blockers, etc.? Or perhaps... who are the Kingsters behind the beautiful & sweet Artwork in the game?

โญ๏ธ Well, today is the day you can ASK ANYTHING to CCS Art Team!! Simply ask your question(s) by commenting on this community thread. โญ๏ธ

๐ŸŽ™๏ธ โ„น๏ธ Exclusive Q&A information:

• Don't be shy and ask anything you would like to know from them, Candy Crush Saga Artwork related.
  • We will try to answer as many questions as we can. Please note that this will depend on the nature of questions – we cannot reveal all our secrets. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thank you for your understanding!
  • Please post Candy Crush Saga Art questions. Do not post customer support or bug related questions in this thread. Find the Support section of this forum HERE.
  • ๐Ÿ—“๏ธ Dates: you have time to share your questions with us until next Tuesday, July 28th 11:00 CEST.
  • Answers: Once I close this thread, I'll pass all your questions to our Art Team. The answers will be published on the Forum as soon as possible.

๐Ÿ“ฎ Send us your question(s) to our amazing Art Team now!

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

Welcome to the sweetestย Community!ย Participate, share your feedback and win prizes!
No account yet?ย 
Registerย HEREย in 2 seconds!

๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฅ‡Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badgesย HERE!ย  ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ†

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒถ Candy Crush Saga:ย Hot right nowย  ๐ŸŒถ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Prev134

Comments