My sister is playing candy crush and she is getting bonus by watching videos but not me in my game y

Options
Sabi99
Sabi99 Posts: 1 Newbie

My sister is at 1500 something level and in her game she is getting bonus and other features of this game like get bonus through watching a video. But in my game these things are not included. I want to know how can I get this kind of features. I am at 1230 level.

Best Answer

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Sabi99 .

We warmly welcome you to our adorable king community.

All these bonus features are awarded differently to different players. Ads feature is like this if it is not available to you it means you are not currently in that test group. But you might be included in future.

Currently you must be having some feature which your sister is not having.

Besides this always keep ur device and game application updated.

Thanks

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,094 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hello @Sabi99 and welcome to our wonderful King Community.Everyone does not get the same features. In fact two players could be using the same device and not have all of the same features. The ability to watch ads for either moves or boosters is only available to some of the players. I have never had this feature in any of mt King games. However they do sometimes change which group of players has access (or sometimes tests) a certain feature, so you may get access in the future.

However, you may get some fun features in the future that your sister doesn't, so it usually all works out in the end.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Sabi99 .

We warmly welcome you to our adorable king community.

All these bonus features are awarded differently to different players. Ads feature is like this if it is not available to you it means you are not currently in that test group. But you might be included in future.

Currently you must be having some feature which your sister is not having.

Besides this always keep ur device and game application updated.

Thanks

• pgagne
    pgagne Posts: 194 Level 3
    Options

Could it also be that she is in levels that videos are available. Read somewhere that you tube has videos of levels. I'm in levels that videos are Not available for CCS, only for Bubble Witch, which I'm not playing. Enjoy

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Sabi99 This is the official response from the king community Communtiy Manger for Candy crush Saga

Hi crushers!

I understand that you all miss the free spin once and while in the Extra Moves Wheel.

The Extra Moves Wheel as all extra features or bonuses in the game may not always be available or can be found in the same version as previously.

Therefore you may not have the wheel available at times or no free spins are possible.

We thank for all feedback on this and understand that you miss the free spins. We have passed on your feedback to the Game Team!

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030983/uploads/U17O27KI2KDW/01-candytown-trolley.png

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

I hope you get videos soon. It's one of the few ways to get boosters. BTW, I only get them occasionally on my tablet, never on my PC game. Happy Crushing.

• vajulientin
    vajulientin Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello, how do we get access to advertisements in order to obtain boosters or lives? I don't have access to the purple play button to watch the ad videos? Thanks a lot for your help !!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?