We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Booster Wheel

HBlueNose
HBlueNose Posts: 2 Newbie

I have just won the jackpot on the booster wheel but it hasn't given me my prizes, has anyone else had this problem? Is there anything I can do about it?

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,322 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @HBlueNose - welcome to our wonderful King Community! I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you. The good news is the new version of the booster wheel is much more generous with their jackpots than the old one was. So there is a very good chance that it won't be too long before you win again. In order to make sure it doesn't happen again, keep your game updated to the latest version of the game, clear your cache on a regular basis and also make sure you turn your device off for at least 10-15 seconds at least once a week.

If you play on a PC, make sure your computer's software is up to date also and that you have enough free memory available (especially important on a mobile device - 2 GB minimum). The studio doesn't normally replace boosters lost from free events (like the wheel spin). However if you win again, take a screen shot showing your win and then if you still don't get the prizes report it in the support area and you could also contact player support to see if there is some sort of glitch in your game.

Good luck, happy crushing and enjoy your time here in the community!

Answers

• HBlueNose
    HBlueNose Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi, I have done that but no joy unfortunately

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,322 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @HBlueNose - welcome to our wonderful King Community! I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you. The good news is the new version of the booster wheel is much more generous with their jackpots than the old one was. So there is a very good chance that it won't be too long before you win again. In order to make sure it doesn't happen again, keep your game updated to the latest version of the game, clear your cache on a regular basis and also make sure you turn your device off for at least 10-15 seconds at least once a week.

If you play on a PC, make sure your computer's software is up to date also and that you have enough free memory available (especially important on a mobile device - 2 GB minimum). The studio doesn't normally replace boosters lost from free events (like the wheel spin). However if you win again, take a screen shot showing your win and then if you still don't get the prizes report it in the support area and you could also contact player support to see if there is some sort of glitch in your game.

Good luck, happy crushing and enjoy your time here in the community!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?