⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Wrong master trophy reward

Options
E-3
E-3 Posts: 55 Level 3

I've just finished the episode that finishes on 7235. I got 9 Stars/first time and I’ve been given a silver crown but not the silver reward. I didn’t go back and get any blue stars after completing the episode. I had a bronze crown until I complete the last level. The bronze prize activated before the crown changed silver.

thanks

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

@E-3 Hi :) welcome to our community

With silver trophy reward lives reload every 25 minutes instead of 30 minutes, plus you still get +10% points, the bronze trophy reward. Do you mean your lives take the normal 30 minuts to load?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@E-3 Hi and welcome. Apologies if you did not receive the correct reward for this. Can you just check your lives are not getting refreshed every 25 minutes instead of the usual 30 mins. I do not think there is much that can be done with this but it will be worth keeping an eye on to see if this happens again, as it may need reporting to the game team to take a look.

Can you do the usual and check for update, log out and restart your device and log back in and let us know if you definetly did not get silver reward

Thanks

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @E-3 .

We warmly welcome you to our wonderful king community.

Plz. Note that sometimes player misunderstands the life watch as unlimited lives but the reward is only restoration of lives a little quicker. 25 minutes instead of 30. And 10% score.

So if you are not getting these two plz. Inform us to report it.

Thanks.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,029 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @E-3 - I hope you are enjoying your time in the community. Everyone has provided excellent information. The studio doesn't usually give players rewards, that for whatever reason have not been awarded in the game. However, if you keep having this problem and if at all possible you can document it somehow (by a screenshot etc.) then please post again here and we will try and help you further.

Thank you and Happy Crushing! 😊

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there and good day to you.

Based on your screenshot, you did received a silver crown trophy upon completing level 7235.

Thus, please check again that you are receiving +10% score and shorter restoration time for full live as per the silver crown trophy's reward to ensure you actually received them.

If you only receive the +10% and the restoration time for full live remain unchanged, then you can report the issue to the Player Support as they may be able to help reset your reward. I once didn't received my 5 gold bars after winning 1st place upon completing an episode under the Fast Race event and I reported this issue to the Player Support. I was compensate with the 5 gold bars within few days. I'm not guaranteeing that the response time from the Player Support will be the same for you but I think they are able to assist you on this.

Hope you can let us know the outcome and if you need us to assist you further.

Thank you. 😊

• E-3
    E-3 Posts: 55 Level 3
    Options

prize doesn’t include reduction in wait time for lives to reload.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@E-3 From that picture you have your reward has not been activated as it would have a tick next to it. Not sure why if you have 9 stars for this level. Have you done the troubleshooting tips above. We may need to get this passed on to the game team to see if there is an issue

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hi @E-3 .

Welcome back. Thanks for your feedback.

Plz. Note that.

Benefits are earned every time you have a crown. They are applied in the next episode (i.e. if you obtained a trophy in episode 96, benefits will apply in episode 97).

After that episode it will not apply.

Other than that you may have to contact to support through your game.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Contact us and send them an email. 

Thanks.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

You will not be rewarded twice from the same episode.

Since you first finished the episode with the bronze trophy, you got the bronze reward. If you had tried again for the Silver Trophy before the end of the episode, your Silver Trophy Reward would have been effective.😀

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5
    Options

Hi and a very warm welcome to you @E-3

So sorry about it and hope the helpful assistance of the experts will be positive for you. 

Best of luck and enjoy crushing 🍭🥂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?