⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Gold level icons

Options
Khoddiey_Clark
Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3

Do you need to be connected to the internet in order to get the gold level icons (when you complete a level first time)?

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our community

You talk about the golden level. You will get it if you try it. It is always better to play online because you have a better connection to the game. If you need 2 tries to finish the level it is not golden.

Only the first attempt counts. I hope this helps!!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Khoddiey_Clark Hi and welcome, No you should not need to be connected to the internet for it to register the gold win for passing first time. Tried on win 10 app offline and was awarded the gold level and 3 stars

• Khoddiey_Clark
    Options

The reason I ask is because my phone provider is being weird and my internet is really slow, so when I play the game and complete a level first time, some of the levels icons won’t go gold. I just wondered if you needed an internet connection for that to happen.

• Freddy_
    Options

@Khoddiey_Clark , Good luck on your crushing journey. hopefully you may be able to get yourself a better internet provider so you do not get these issues

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Khoddiey_Clark .

Welcome dear.

Well i played one level offline and there is no problem it came the golden crown so we can say that there is no problem if you clear on your 1st try. See below screenshot.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there Koddiey and thank you for your providing more details.

You don't need to be connected to the internet to play the game and get the "first try" gold level. I've also tried playing the game offline and I still get the "first try" notification after passing the level on 1st attempt.

Perhaps you may want to disconnect and reconnect your game and continue playing to get the "first try" notification on your next level. Happy crushing and let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.☺️

• Khoddiey_Clark
    Options

I’m having issues with my network provider (my phone company) so my internet is acting up. When I play the game, I will complete a level first try but the icon won’t go gold. So if you don’t need the internet then it should still be gold right, so why isn’t it? I have logged in and out of the game so many times to try and fix this issue.

• Freddy_
    Options

@Khoddiey_Clark Hi again, Try it with disconnecting from the internet. Can only think your slow internet connection is causing problems when syncing to the server

Hope this helps

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thats very strange if it is working offline fine and with partial network not cirrect.

So plz. Try to log out, update game application, clear cache, switch off and on your device and log back in and see if it responds correctly.

Best of luck.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?