More assistance from Candy Crush

mackem003
mackem003 Posts: 87 Level 2

1. I have played the last 4 months and the Fantastic five has been a complete waste of time as on average of only 3 persons were playing.Why call it fantastic five when all names selected do not play,not even one for one game for six days.Come on Candy Crush do something about this situation.

2. Also over the past 5 weeks I cannot get extra moves because it's wanting gold bars everytime.Before it was a time clock and very good for all players especially those with no gold bars.

Any comments please

Comments

• pgagne
    pgagne Posts: 194 Level 3

Hi, Mackem003. I've wondered about the F5 too until I got stuck on a level. I get random players, this time it's been only 2 adding to the total. I've also noticed there's a lot of people waiting for levels to play. Click on your Avatar, click on levels this week, you'll see players with 0 and where you are. I don't have an extra moves wheel & no access to buy. Only extra moves is through Build-a-Bot, which you may not have access to.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @mackem003 !

Please head over to the F5 pages here for any questions or issues with Fantastic 5.

Regarding the Extra Moves Wheel, check the FAQ section in Support and the page here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?