πŸ’»πŸ“±πŸ“… How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,846 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea finished the new levels through level 7505. No problems. I find that watching one of the videos first (there are a couple of people who do them that I really like) helps me really understand a level. At least most of the time.

There were a couple of levels that really intrigued me but my favorite was level 7498. It required that Frog "Freddo" be moved 2 times along with other targets. More "Freddo", different scenarios please!

Well, maybe I liked level 7481 more! This one had a fish dispenser in the middle of the board. Fun!

Anyway I enjoyed this weeks new levels very much.

My advice because we all love our boosters and love to use them is: Look at your board in the beginning. Is there a way to create a lot of action by maybe using a couple of boosters when you start. A hand switch, that will really set up your board? Perhaps place a color bomb by a wrapped candy? Look and see where other candies that color are positioned on the board.

Playing a level again and again can really use up a lot of boosters. What can you do at the beginning of your game to really help your progression on the level?

I have a question? Why are we not discussing "Candy Crush Saga" the game more often? Contests and polls, sharing memes/gifs, etc. are nice but I really started coming to this forum to discuss not complain about Candy Crush. This is one of the few threads that are of interest to me. Lately I have been private messaging with players of similar interests much more than participating in the community.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

@Scooterpie, I check out the board before I start a level and where I can create combo's,I do, especially CB's.

If you have lots of in game boosters then it's OK, but for some of us boosters are like gold. At any given time my in game boosters average is 15.

For me it is important to try and gain as many boosters from the game. Its a pity that Space Race ends on a Monday, thus the 6 hours free boosters cannot be used on a Wednesday.

When I loose a level, I play a game or two without boosters to plot a plan. I essence I agree with you regarding playing a level multiple times and using boosters. You end up wasting more.

I usually deploy UFO's with minimum 5 moves left, especially the NHL's

When I deploy a UFO and it looks like I won't make it, I generally use boosters to finish off so as not to waste the deployment of the UFO.

Any further advice would be welcome.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,846 Level 5
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich it sounds like you are good player. How long have you been playing Candy Crush? I have been playing 7 years. Do you play the mobile, browser and Win 10 versions of the game?

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hello @Scooterpie , @Peter_Tornaros and @Albert_HeinrichΒ  , I have enjoyed your posts and conversation!

Glenn

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

Hi @Scooterpie, been playing just over 5 years now and only on mobile. Been thinking of going on Win 10, but get distracted quick when I am on my laptop. So still considering.

Not on FB, and from I have been reading, I've missed out on quite a lot over the years.

CCS is the only game I play so I devoted a lot of time to it

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

Hi @Pounawea, the last episode is super challenging. I have not finished it yet, but I am on course for a Diamond Trophy. Completed most levels on Friday and left 4 levels for the daily win. Will complete Chocolate Mountain on Tuesday. This is strategic so as to gain the daily win boosters quicker, specially the UFO's.

Won 14/15 so far and used only 6 in game boosters, and gained valuable points for the F5 team by collecting Sugar Stars on four levels.

All games started with maximum BaB boosters so it gave me an advantage.

7403 (HL) was crazy. Had to deploy UFO about 3/4 through, since the Candy Drops was very infrequent and was not easy to match. The first five rows only has three columns, which made it difficult to match three candies. Once the game opened, it was easier, especially with two more columns opening for Candy Drops. Not sure if I will be able to complete itΒΏ without boosters.

7408 was tough for me, though not billed as tough. Getting those 240 wafers was challenging. Decided to deploy a UFO. Liquorice lock and icing around liquorice proved difficult.

7410 (SHL) was a challenge, but I was lucky, with wrapped candies popping up next to the Swedish fish quite a few times. Got SS's on that level.

Played 7414 (HL) this morning, and it proved to be hard. Lots of blockers and fruit at the bottom being locked. Again had to deploy a UFO 3/4. Only 23 moves, but did not need the 3 extra moves from BaB. Completed with 5 moves left, so UFO was very helpful. The game gives quite a few Wrapped Candies and making combos was not that difficult. Getting the WC's close to the blockers is important for this level, in getting rid of the liquorice.

So far a good mix and makes you think hard about making moves. Loosing out on creating boosters can be damaging to your play.

Will see tomorrow if I can get the Diamond Trophy. Valuable points for F5

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

Completed Chocolate Mountain with a Diamond Trophy.

Started Level 7415 with CB, S&WC (6 Hours, courtesy Space Race) and SF. Gained an extra CW after watching an ad. Not sure what I am going to do with the rest of the 6 hours.

Not a bad level, but all those boosters made it easier. Bubble gums were a great help and once I unlocked the UFO in the center I was home free. Completed the level with about 15 moves to spare and gained Sugar Stars.

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

@Glenn1972 Thank you for the compliment. @Albert_Heinrich Having the game connected to Facebook gives you the chance to collect more boosters.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?