⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Dreamworld progress's deleted

Options
NamTruong2001
NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,231 Level 5

My progress in Dreamworld has been deleted and I have to start from scratch while all my friends all go to the last line. What's going on???

Answers

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,231 Level 5
    Options

Hello, can any admins help me? I really need your help.

Today I download old version to replay Dreamworld on Candy Crush and realize my all progress in this is all deleted and I have to restart from scratch. While all my friends all go to the last line, I have to replay from level 1.

What is going on? Take back all the score I got from 2015.

*** FINISHED:

*** AND NOW WHAT???

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2020
    Options

Sorry for a little late reply. But i searched every where and found this. Please check. Plz. Note these are the words from some experts in king care.

Thanks for posting on King Care. After a careful and thorough investigation and based upon our valuable players' feedback, it has been decided to say goodbye to Odus and his adventures in the Dreamworld. I am sorry that this may be disappointing for you.

The access to the Dreamworld levels has now been removed, as we focus on producing many more, new and exciting levels in the normal world, while also thinking up fun and creative new challenges and special events for you to enjoy.

I appreciate you taking the time to write to us and rest assured, I'll be sure to pass your feedback onto the team.

I hope this doesn't impact your enjoyment of the game and if you have any other questions or doubts please just let me know, I'm always happy to help.

Thanks for your understanding and have a sweet day!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hi @NamTruong2001 !

Dreamworld was removed from the game on mobile years ago and should not appear in the game on mobile.

You seem to have an old version of the game on mobile. Please update the app to the latest version to get the current version of the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?