Tiffi's Beach Games - Week 1: Sandcastle contest!! πŸ–οΈ 🏰

Options

Comments

• MarkusG
    MarkusG Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I want to compete in sandcastle beach games but how do i join in?

• MarkusG
    MarkusG Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Now i have found out how to add a screenshot

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hi @Pounawea & @Diamond Lim & @Pitty_Kitty, @Werner_Cichy @Sharon_Loose @Yosca,

Well thought I would post again. Still looking for answers to questions I asked on my Page 4 post. *See below.

Tiffi's Beach Games - Updated Screenshot 8/1/2020 (1st - 45 Golden Crowns) - Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

• Week 1: Sandcastle Contest *1st - 45 Golden Crowns!

You can see the gap has closed between 1st & 2nd, with 44 Hours left. So either 2nd place is going to tie with me, or pass me.

If a tie, then what, split the rewards? If I am passed, cannot improve my score, since I am at the end of the game. The timer will have expired, before the next 45 new level release on Wed. 8/5/2020.

Not factoring in, those of us at the end of the game, again has hurt our chances in competing for rewards. Since "Golden Crowns" require new levels, that have to be beat on the 1st try, not really sure what can be done. Unless a substitute is given. Like replaying past levels for "Stars", by winning so many to give us an equivalent to a "Golden Crown". Perhaps that is one way it could be done. Open to suggestions on this.

*From Page 4 post:

What I don't understand, is why are there 2 - 2nd places, & 2 - 3rd places? Notice the huge difference in "Golden Crown" amounts. 1 - 2nd place has 44, the other 2nd place has 19. *See Page 4 on the other amounts. Perhaps,Β @PounaweaΒ can clarify on this?

Well, have to wait till Aug. 3rd, to see if this holds up, or if I am going to get a reward or not.

Also, I useΒ "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App", don't use wifi or wifi devices on gaming.

• Candy Crush Saga

My Current MapΒ Level 7551Β (Finished Level 7550)Β 12th xΒ On 7/29/2020!

Take Care - Origins7 Dale,Β πŸ˜€

My Player / User ID:Β 9815076088Β 

8/1/2020

• vonia
    vonia Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Wow never seen a leader board like this very rare

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,620 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
  • Fakhruddin-2
    Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 191 Level 3
    Options

7 months have passed and nothing new has come to compensate sugar drops, reset of board, candy pet,original build a bot, instead you have introduced blood sucking castle beach and removed dexter challenge it is much better game you have not to use boosters. To get gold crown you have to use so many boosters to get 3 boosters. So please don’t introduce blood sucking challenges

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

@Origins7_Dale I don't think both of you will end up winning first prize if the runner up manages to clear the 45th level. One will be chosen and if it works like weekly contest ranking in cc soda you'll lose to the newcomer in case of tie.

As for the last question I think some positions share the same numbers (and type of chests) because they share the same rewards too. This explanation kinda falls apart when you see that 6-10 levels have the same reward but they have their own number in the ranking πŸ˜… another plausible explanation: it's a graphic error and it wasn't corrected in time 🀣 we'll see if this anomaly will return next week

• lslvsmickey
    lslvsmickey Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I’m playing tag me!

• Anushree_Agarwal
    Anushree_Agarwal Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

I've done 24 levels.. Yay

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?