🗳️ Community Poll & Feedback: did you have fun playing Tiffi's Beach Games - Week I? 🏖️ 🏰

Comments

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Yes, I loved it!

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim but my computer's down all I have is email lost all my apps and files can't play games got to go to Verizon Store see if they can fix and restore everything !

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Thank you for your answering but you don't forget to vote on this feature! 😉

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5

@Pounawea The game is really useless for top level players, although I actually won my game with 45, I attained those points in the 3 hours it took me to complete the newly released 45 levels.

Also, to me, the poll is irrelevant, therefore I can't cast a vote. There should be a 4th option - No, it is not a game for all players.

And to answer your questions:

• What do you think about the event mechanics? They are fine
    • What do you think about the length of the event? More suitable to me if it ran for 24 hours
    • How about the rewards? and the design and artwork? Rewards are similar to Space Race. Design and artwork is good.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,886 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2020

Well, too bad I can’t vote because I haven’t got this event! Bummer!

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Yes, it was ok.

• Reposted from:

Tiffi's Beach Games - Week 1: Sandcastle contest!! 🏖️ 🏰 - Page 9 — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/306942/tiffis-beach-games-week-1-sandcastle-contest-%EF%B8%8F/p9

Hi @Pounawea & @Diamond Lim & @Pitty_Kitty, @Werner_Cichy @Sharon_Loose @Yosca,

Thx for tag @Diamond Lim.

Well finished this 1st week up, about a hour ago. Ended up in 2nd place from my 1st place start, because I had no more levels to work with. Due to the fact, that those of us who are at the end of the game, have only 45 New Levels Released To Us On Wed.'s.

Tiffi's Beach Games - Updated Screenshot 8/3/2020 (2nd - 45 Golden Crowns) - Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

• Week 1: Sandcastle Contest *2nd - 45 Golden Crowns!

Tiffi's Beach Games - 2nd Place Prize - Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

Nor am I happy with the prizes. 3 Hours on the Timed Booster Candy Bomb, is no help, because again, have no new levels to use it on. Today is Mon. the 3rd, 45 New Levels come out on Wed. the 5th, which is also when:

• Tiffi's Beach Games - Week 2: Kite Flying Contest!

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/307171/%EF%B8%8F-%EF%B8%8F-tiffis-beach-games-week-2-kite-flying-contest/p1

Will start.

• Objective: Make Tiffi’s kite fly higher by completing more levels, and get to the top of the leaderboard!

So same problem / issue on Week 2. Limited to 45 New Levels, & can't compete for 1st with those players, who are not at the end of the game.

*See Page 4, 7, 8 with this post Page 9, for more info & screenshots, along with my questions. *See top link.

Also, I use "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App", don't use wifi or wifi devices on gaming.

• Candy Crush Saga

My Current Map Level 7551 (Finished Level 7550) 12th x On 7/29/2020!

Also, @Peter_Tornaros is correct, lost the "Space Race with Dexter The Whale", because of this contest.

For 12 weeks now, have posted this, when I reached the end of the game.

From @PummyRaj *Been told, the "Space Race" runs only from "Late Thursday / Early Friday, Till Monday Early Hours." 

• *Note: However, if you are at the end of the game & win it, it is of no use getting rewarded 2 Timed Boosters for "6 Hours of Time Each", because there are no more levels to use them on. In addition, 6 Hours of Timed Rewards will not last from Mon. to Wed. when the 45 New Levels are released to the players! *Please change the "Reward Day" to Wed.'s!

Or give the players "Gold Bars". Have made this suggestion before. Cost King nothing, because of giving the equivalent in value of the booster. Example 1 UFO = 20 Gold Bars. This way, players can decide "What" to buy, along with "When" to buy it.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, 😀

My Player / User ID: 9815076088 

8/3/2020

• SBH
    SBH Posts: 69,476 Level 5
    Yes, it was ok.

Was Good 😃👍 But should be more new levels on CRS. Now it's new event - 2th week. But not everyone 😏 I can't play.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    edited August 2020
    Yes, it was ok.

Hi there @Pounawea for creating this feedback post.

The event was alright. I was in the 8th position and gotten a wrapped candy! Well better than nothing 😂... Ive used quite a bit of boosters along the way just to be on the top 10 to find out the reward awaiting for me 😅

• What do you think about the event mechanics? I think it's acceptable though some levels in the episode I'm in is difficult to win with 1 try...
    • What do you think about the length of the event? I think it's great because it allows players to have a chance to clear a level with 1 try.
    • How about the rewards? and the design and artwork? Rewards should be better than F5 team since it's difficult to win certain level in First try. Artwork is refreshing and according to the summer theme!

That's my feedback thank you...

@Diamond Lim 👍🏻❤️❤️❤️

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Yes, it was ok.

Beautiful Feedback everyone so far...

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited August 2020
    Yes, I loved it!

Yes - I enjoyed it very much, but there are some tough competition out there.

@Pounawea

I went to sleep thinking I was in the running, but when I woke, the feature was gone from my game. Win 10

But all is well. 😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?