💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• wolfegirl101
    wolfegirl101 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

What level seems to be the hardest level yo y'all

• yoph_1234
    yoph_1234 Posts: 165 Level 3
    Options
  • Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Congrats @yoph_1234, nice to see you got the Diamond Trophy. I still have to play 7456 to 7460. Hoping to finish it off by Tuesday and get first time passes to make the DT.

Are those last 5 levels tough ones

• wolfegirl101
    wolfegirl101 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Yoph I think you are very good at this game how long have you been playing

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,845 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea I almost forgot to write about this weeks new levels through level 7550. Finished Friday.

Really a great mix of levels this week.

I have to agree with @Peter_Tornaros that level 7523 was awesome. You must grow and move that frog "Freddo" 5 times. You cannot destroy the chocolate too early! Fish dispensers, wrapped candy dispensers. A whole lotta stuff you have to be aware of.

Level 7523 is by far this week's winner of the levels! Great Job Design Team!!!!

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

@Pounawea, completed the last episode this morning.

So I scored a hat-trick of Diamond Trophies, but using quite a few in game boosters in the last episode.

Went back and played 12 levels with no starting boosters and no in game boosters and could only manage 4/12 first time passes.

Levels were tough and tricky so you have to make your own luck.

If you have boosters at your disposal then it is doable for first time passes, but reality is that there are lots of players out there without that luxury. In many instances the moves has reduced from the original launch, judging from online videos.

Rating without any boosters would probably be 3-4/10

All levels started with CB and S&WC Pre-game boosters from BaB. First 5 levels difficulty for me was 8/10

Rainbow Reef - 6/10.

First time passes 15/15 - Diamond Trophy

In game Boosters used: LH - 5, FS -3, UFO's -5

Best levels: 7446, 7450-2, 7460

Worst levels: 7455

Sugar Stars: 1

Previous two episodes: 5 each.

Will try and attempt the next 3 episodes with very minimal in game booster use, and compare launch moves with current moves. Will use Pre-game Boosters every now and then. Hope there's a few levels where I can use the CW.

Will also probably forego winning my customary 10 GB's for this coming week and not compete in the Tiffy Challenge. May also be to the detriment of my F5 team. Hope they don't kick me out.

I will again stress that in games, levels generally become more difficult as you progress.

You have players stuck on levels, playing up to 40 tries and maybe more, and maybe that should not be the case. This is anecdotal from posts I've read over time.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers,

The feedback you've shared with us it's fantastic, I'm so glad to read all your comment and details about your experience with the new levels and I'm glad that, the overall feeling of the latest levels released it's positive.  🙌🙌

It has all been shared with our Level designers team and, on their behalf, I'd also like to tell you that they really appreciate it. @Peter_Tornaros @Scooterpie @Albert_Heinrich @Origins7_Dale

By the way guys, some of the new levels that we are releasing today are going to include a little surprise for you... stay tuned! Soon we will be sharing more information.

Happy crushing everyone! 🍬🍬

• Pounawea
    Options

Candy Crushers,

Now, the new levels of the week have been released!! Some levels available for you guys at the very top of the Saga Map that will count towards the summer event in Candy Crush Saga, Tiffi's Beach Games - Week II (for more info go HERE)

I'll be sharing all the details below.

• Pounawea
    edited August 2020
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers!

New episodes have been released in Candy Crush Saga! 🥳  😄

Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!

Today, August 5th, in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁 Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Saga Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 7505 Levels, 501 episodes
    • Win10: 7595 Levels, 507 episodes

Today's release it's also bringing us a surprise! 🥳 🙌

You, Candy Crusher at the very top of the Saga Map, will have the chance to try the new Licorice in Candy Crush Saga: Licorice Curls and Licorice Fence

_______

For our dear Candy Crushers at the very top of the Saga Map, with today's release, they will have the chance to also participate in the Week II of the Candy Crush Saga summer challenge, Tiffi's Beach Games!

🏖️ ☀️ Tiffi’s Beach Games - Week 2: Kite Flying Contest! 👉  More information HERE!
    ________

That's all for now Candy Crushers! Keep your feedback coming. 🙌

Have a delicious day and happy crushing everyone!! 🍬🍬

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?