πŸ’‘ Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
ο»ΏπŸ”Ž Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Preset F5 Messgs 4 Teammates

Comments

• CamiloCS
    CamiloCS Posts: 115 Level 3

Nice idea! I just voted up πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

• pgagne
    pgagne Posts: 194 Level 3

@me6412. P.S. I think I was on a random F5 team with you. We were meeting goal every 4-5 days, until I got stuck on a level for 1 1/2 weeks. By the time I completed the level, F5 timed out on me & all teammates had moved on.

• Marzia333
    Marzia333 Posts: 1,754 Level 4

I agree with the idea @pgagne

Thank you for tagging me @Diamond Lim

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    edited August 2020

Hello @pgagne

I got to create my own team and had 5 players in it and as of yesterday I have nobody now on my team except for me. 2 of them were friends from Facebook and they said they didn’t leave but we’re kicked out. I didn’t kick them out. So now I’m waiting to see if it just a glitch. πŸ€—

Im not voting until the F5 Teams are stable with no glitches. βœ”οΈ

I hope it’s figured out soon. πŸ‘

Thanks for the idea. πŸ’«πŸ’«

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim πŸ’•

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

• pgagne

@teresawallace44. Thank you. Your waiting for hitches in the get along to get fixed. Sorry, I have to laugh. From what I've read, this game is riddled with glitches of one sort or another. Purchases being made & no product received, points/boosters/ lives lost, even some crushed levels lost. I sometimes wonder how Support team can handle 'em all. Hope you don't go gray while waiting, if not already. Love to ya. Enjoy

• pgagne

@teresawallace44. I have a notion of how your team got disbanded. Deals with the way F5 tallies up points, as an individual, as a group and not updated until you contribute. Ever see everyone's score goes up, after you added some? Altho it's timed, it's a whatever comes 1st, timed out or points reached. Sounds like team points were reached for some of your team & they were offered another F5 to continue, rather than wait for all. As I read, not everyone even gets F5 offered to them. Teams members are from many games, not just the one(s) you're playing. By your mssg, I'm getting that nothing is stable, custom or not, & btwn different devices/equipment.

• pgagne

@SBH . Thank you so much for tagging some more folks and voting. Enjoy

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5

Thanks @pgagne

You are correct about the bugs in the game but in all the game is playing great for me. It’s only the side events that get messed up plus I don’t purchase anything so I don’t know about not getting your purchases. πŸ€—

Sounds reasonable about how the team got disbanded. I would have chose another F5 Team too if I had to choose. Lol. πŸ’•

Thanks again. πŸ’«πŸ’«

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

• Pcj
    Pcj Posts: 1,621 Level 3

Vote is in βœ… friend @pgagne

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žKeep crushing and stay safe πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

• pgagne

@teresawallace44,. Welcome. Since starting this game, I haven't been able to buy or trade anything. It's a reception/transmission problem, lucky to have phone service & that cuts out 1/2 the time in mid sentence. Gotta laugh, yah, technology. Uh huh. Laugh. Enjoy

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?