Booster Wheel

rparkerfl1
rparkerfl1 Posts: 3 Newbie

How come you can never get the grand prize. I'm at level 2310 and have only gotten lucky once? I sure get the buy stuff all the time???

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

What do you mean exactly? You only hit the jackpot once? Only the other boosters are all free. Do you mean the 2nd booster wheel with the gold bars? The other free booster wheel has only a certain time and may rotate once. There you get additional movements.

• rparkerfl1

I have only ever seen one booster wheel. the one with many items on it and the Smaller now Blue spot on the wheel with gold stars. Lever 2310 and that's all I have ever seen, except now they make it smaller

• Spinnifix

Hello again!

You mean the daily booster wheel. The other Boosterad come randomly. You can have several in a day and some days nothing. Keep your eyes open and keep your game up to date and clear the cache.

• rparkerfl1

how do you clear cache for just candy crush on iPhone Eleven? I never nor do I think I have EVER seen just a random booster wheel.

• Spinnifix

Please go to your settings. I have an Android tablet. There it is under app notifications - the game and under memory.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @rparkerfl1 and welcome to our Community!

The Jackpot is fully possible to win, but only a few players every day win the Jackpot.

Yes, it's tough to get it, just like winning the Jackpot in any other lottery or contest. The only difference is that the Daily Booster Wheel is completely free of charge and you always win something.

• Spinnifix

@rparkerfl1

Hello again!

When I played Candy Crush on the PC with Window7, I had never hit the booster wheel in all the years. I talked to the King players. At that time, this function was available. One player must have turned it 5 times. Now I get it on the tablet. Not that often either. But it works. I used to have it shortly before and shortly after. I had never turned it up. Be patient, it will work out someday. There are no tips on this either. I'm sorry. Otherwise I would like to give you!

Hope this helps you a little !!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?