⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Free moves

mackem003
mackem003 Posts: 87 Level 2

Why is it you have to buy extra moves now with gold bars.

Previously it was on a clock timer but now it's disappeared.

I have not seen the timer for over 3 months now.

The only way to get bars is to purchase or complete fifteen levels for only 5 bars.

Please can anyone explain why Candy Crush are not helping players to improve their gamesmanship.

C'mon somebody do their jobs.

Answers

• Sweetice
    Sweetice Posts: 2,464 Level 4

Hello @mackem003  and Warm welcome here!

You have a limited moves when you play any level in the game. But it won't be fun if you would have infinite moves so King community does this to make it more fun and hard...and I like it! So what I suggest is just to enjoy the game with the moves you have wisely.

Thanks...Good luck!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited August 2020

@mackem003 Hi and welcome again. The free spin is a test feature so it is not always guaranteed to be in your game. Test features contain groups of randomly selected people. So this just means your not in the test group at present, but you could be in the future.

To check you are getting the features available to you. Check for game update, log out and restart your device, then log back in. This will make sure you game is as up to date as possible.

I still have this feature on the Windows 10 app

Hope this helps

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5

Lots of players complaining of missing features. I hope it comes back for you soon. Good luck and happy crushing.

• mackem003

I understand your comment.

But it's over 3 months since I had free moves so it's very difficult to progress.

Not only does free moves help but Fantastic five used to also,but now it is also no good.

The Fantastic five selection needs to be urgently updated with all players participating not just 2 or 3

C'mon somebody do their jobs

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,693 Community Hub Moderator

Hello @mackem003 and good day to you.

As explained above, the "win moves"/extra move wheel is a test feature and unfortunately there is no designated time frame on its appearance on and off the game.

If your gameplay is working perfectly, my advise is for you to keep playing and stay tune for other new features to be re-introduced to you from time to time 😊

Meanwhile, I've created this idea to bring back the old "3 extra moves" feature where you can send or get from your friend when you're stuck at a level too long. Please cast a vote and hope it will be re-implemented.

If you're stuck at a level. You may get some insight here.

Let us know if you need other help. Happy gaming and Cheers! 🤗

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@mackem003 Hi, know your frustration with fantastic 5. this is a hard one . i have the feature but stayed as random teams as i seen to many people jumping teams. now all depends on what team i get put in. been lucky the last few weeks got good random groups. It is hard though when certain people do not play. they just want the reward from it.

Would love to see something done that if you do not contribute you do not get no reward and not 25 points contributing

• mackem003

Hello Sweetice

I understand but over the past 4 to 6 months more than free moves has changed to make the game more difficult.

Fantastic five,Episode race not good.

I'm sure Candy Crush management want more players to play and less complaints

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi @mackem003 ,

Can understand the passion and love for the game you have and thats why you are here.

In my opinion now the game is in transition period. Many bonus features are shuffeling, many will be replaced with some new features. Ads and sweet cinema has been introduced. You must have played some other games and i think the common factor in all the games is increase of difficulty level with every passing episode. So is the case here.

We as a player have to increase our level of play and not overly dependant on boosters. Levels are getting more and more difficult but still passable.

Best of luck and keep enjoying the game.

• mackem003

Hi Freddy

Excellent idea anybody playing must contribute to final total or no rewards for them.

• mackem003

Hi Aijaziqbal

I agree with you 100% it's good to complete the level without depending on boosters.

My only opinion is that any boosters which are available need to be amended.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?