πŸ’»πŸ“±πŸ“… How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5

@Pounawea I will start with the good bit. the first 30 levels were reasonably good with 7575 the best with Freddo the frog as a target. the level was both interesting and required some thought. Fish dispensers on 7552 and 7564 made them interesting and fun to play. There also were some reasonably hard levels.

Now to the last 15 levels. In my opinion it is the most boring, poorly constructed episode I have ever played. I couldn't wait to finish it. A new innovation like licorice curls and licorice fence is fine, but in nearly every episode. I can't comment on any level because they were all terrible. to top it off, near the start of the episode you get a timed boosters reward, then you can't use any of them in the next level. That is the epitome of poor designing !!

I have 45 points in the Kite Flying contest, but that is it. I should be passed multiple times in the next few days.

No episode race was another disappointing aspect of this week's games.

Oh well, no Dexter, no Candy Crush for nearly a week !!!

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4

@Pounawea, I completed the first 15 levels. Not sure how to judge the episode, since I had Pre-game Boosters in abundance. Full BaB and then got the KEY to the Musical box.

Levels 7461-7466 was relatively easy because of "Free" Pre-game Boosters.

Level 7467 was tricky, no sneaky. My game started with two CB's separated by a candy, so instinctively I used the LH to smash the candy and create a CB combo, destroying the yellows on the board. It seemed to have the desired effect. With all the jellies gone there was 1 fruit and about 15 moves left and guess what, the fruit was stuck and could not be moved with FS Hand. My first epic fail in about 80 levels. I had to replay. IT WAS A TYPICAL CASE OF MORE HASTE, LESS SPEED. Did not take time to study the level. Hindsight is 20/20 vision.

The key was the Conveyor and to get the only 3 Yellow's on the board in line and swop the Yellow key, which opens the portal, with the fruit for it to drop. The WC detonates the bomb. Getting all the other fruit to drop was then easy. The conveyor takes about 15 moves to get the Yellow key to the locked bomb and the wrapped candy, then swop the key with the fruit to get the match.

Levels 7468 - 7475 was fun, with no standout levels.

I used 6 in game boosters, mostly at the start to create combo's. Only 1 booster used to finish a level, where a fruit was stuck above a candy twirl and too few moves left to to get rid of it.

My Assessment:

Caramel Canyons 9/10 - Pre-game Boosters was for "Free"

Caramel Canyons: 5/10 - No Boosters at all

First time passes 14/15

Boosters used: 5 X LH's, 1 X FS.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited August 2020

Starting the next episode tonight.

No point in playing Weekly Race or Tiffy.

Leader in Weekly race has 57

Tiffy Kite Flying 47

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Hi @Peter_Tornaros ,

Awesome, thank you very much for all your feedback and for your honesty and transparency. Glad to read the 30 first levels were nice, highlighting level 7575 featuring our dear 'Freddo'!

At the same time, I'll be passing on as well your feedback with regards to the last 15 levels. Even though we could see the new Licorice Curls and Fences in pretty much all of them, what's your opinion about them?

Do you like the challenge that they bring? Do you think that these are a nice additions to the game? πŸ™‚

Oh well, no Dexter, no Candy Crush for nearly a week !!!

As last week, Dexter won't be visiting us this weekend. He's on holidays and won't be back until Tiffi's Beach Games event comes to an end (at least). However, the Cake Climb event will most likely visit the games of our players at the very top of the Saga Map!

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum. 🍬🍬

• Pounawea

Amazing! Thank you very much @Albert_Heinrich .

I really like and enjoy reading your episodes overview, feedback and final assessments!

Once you have completed your next 2 episodes... if I would ask you for a rating per each of the new episodes we release (for example the episode 499 the one you just played), from 0 to 5 stars, how many stars would you give to episode 499, 500 and 501? πŸ™‚ 🌟

Have a delicious day and happy crushing!! 🍬🍬

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5

@Pounawea

At the same time, I'll be passing on as well your feedback with regards to the last 15 levels. Even though we could see the new Licorice Curls and Fences in pretty much all of them, what's your opinion about them?

Do you like the challenge that they bring? Do you think that these are a nice additions to the game? πŸ™‚

I think they the licorice curls and fences are ok and something new, but like Rainbow Rapids, in small doses only.

To top off the last episode, see below screenshot showing what it has done to my game. You can see I have completed the 45 levels but 7588 is as if not played and there is no message at the end of the game. I tried playing 7587 again to see if it would forward me to 7588. It didn't. Also again by below second screenshot , how can I get 46 Beach Games points ???

I have reported the glitch to Customer Care.

• Pounawea

Thank you for your feedback and the information reported, also to our Customer Care team. They'll be looking into it as soon as possible.

I think they the licorice curls and fences are ok and something new, but like Rainbow Rapids, in small doses only.

Awesome, thank you for sharing your opinion on that. I'm glad you like them!

As you know, it's a very complex task to try balance the levels and new features in levels to all Candy Crush players, some players they might prefer little doses as you. However, other players they might prefer to 'face' these new features and challenges in every new level. All your feedback is really important and valuable, as well as the feedback we receive from all other active candy crushers in this community thread! It really help us understanding what a great balance can look like and hoe can we give you guys a great player experience. πŸ™‚

So, please keep on sharing your constructive feedback and opinions about the latest levels released!!

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum @Peter_Tornaros !

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3

All my feedback is going to be negative unfortunately. I’m on level 7479 and they only go up to 7475, so I’m about 2 weeks behind the top players. For the last 6 months by the time I reach playing the levels that other players have played 2 weeks before, the number of moves has been severely reduced, therefore the levels are much harder to pass and require plenty boosters to have a chance of passing. I don’t mind a small challenge, but some levels are taking 20/30 attempts because of the lack of boosters I’ve got and the difficulty of the levels being made harder after release. I’ve said before that everyone should be on a level playing field and get to play the game the same way.

Because of this, for me everything seems a waste of time to play to try and get boosters.

Beach game you have to pass a level first time to gain a crown (very difficult to do the higher you are)

fantastic five is a waste of time because some of the players on your team hardly ever contribute

build a bot you can forget about as its hard enough to pass ONE level first time never mind 5

I don’t want to stop playing but the designers are making it easier by the week for players to stop playing

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,842 Level 5

@Pounawea I have finished the new levels for this week through level 7595.

I understand @Peter_Tornaros' dislike of so many levels containing the new feature of licorice curls and the licorice fence but I also know in order to fully understand the new features I have to really experience them. So yes, a perfect combination that will please all players is probably impossible to achieve. I think I sorta like them.

My favorite level this week is level 7593. This level has the Candy Frog "Freddo" but not as a target. Combine Color Bombs with a candy that is the same color as the Candy Frog. Then use Candy Frog strategically and repeat if you can. Oh Yeah! I had not done this in a while. I was greatly amused. Try it!

• Pounawea

Thank you very much for your feedback @Gary_Turner and @Scooterpie.

Much appreciated.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?