NEW feature? - Skip easy levels for Experienced Player

Options
asdmarina
asdmarina Posts: 3 Newbie
edited August 2020 in Discussions

Hi dear Experienced Players!

Is it wrong and only my weird thinking?

I love new King's games. And every time I open a new game, I feel a bit irritated by tutorials and easy levels.

- Do you have the same feeling? Could it be a new feature to skip the first 10 easy levels, when you have your King profile and legacy?

Let me know what you think!

Comments

• sameeksha
    sameeksha Posts: 4,422 Level 5
    edited August 2020
    Options

Heyy there

Yep I actually agree wit you @asdmarina

First of all.. Welcome to the sweet king community!

I do get frustrated while i login with other device.

And I hope the King Team will do something abt it !

But the new players to the game find it very helpful.

Anyways thanks for the tag !!

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @asdmarina ... thanks for posting this discussion.

I think the tutorials at the beginning of the game is useful to NEW players and who has zero knowledge about the game. However, if there is a "skip" button for the tutorials, it will be great to us who have played the game πŸ˜…

@Crazy Cat Lad what do you think if a "skip" button is introduced on the tutorial videos for all King's game to enable existing players who wishes to enjoy the game all over without having to watch the tutorials... ?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    edited August 2020
    Options

Heya! Welcome to the king community! πŸ˜„πŸ˜ŠπŸŒΈ @asdmarina

The tutorials are useful to new players but I do feel the constant hints can be annoying as sometimes there are better moves to make than the one shown in the hint. A skip button is definitely something that should be implemented or you have a choice if you want to see hints or not.

As for skipping easy levels maybe further ahead they can trial this based on a players game performance. (If they have consistent 3 starts in the first 5 or 6 starting levels) πŸ˜ŠπŸ’«

• asdmarina
    asdmarina Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

@Trish24 ,@sameeksha ,@wykoon - guys, you are so nice and sweet! You have a Legend status already, so it's my pleasure to tag you and hear your oppinion. πŸ™Œ

Thanks a lot! πŸ’

• kavidina
    kavidina Posts: 5,827 Level 5
    Options

Hii @asdmarina I agree ur idea..bt new people's need tutorial .. sometimes it is annoying when they gave instructions to move over...bt tutorial is neededπŸ˜‚πŸ˜

Thanks for d tag ❀️😍 nd luved ur discussion πŸ’―πŸ’ž

• pearl_chetna
    pearl_chetna Posts: 2,426 Level 4
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hii... @asdmarina Welcome in our sweet and beautiful community dear πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

May be it's irritate experienced players but it is very useful. It is very important for new player to introduce them how the game play.

• KatherinaAnne
    KatherinaAnne Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

πŸ‘ I love it but I've literally beat all of the current levels on CCS and am past level 2000 on Candy Crush Soda so I couldn't even imagine having to start from the beginning! I say try it out!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?