Open questions...

Comments

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4

@Von_3, when you're playing new levels only, then there are generally more moves available. Those players are meant to iron out any kinks. My understanding is the developers then makes changes, depending on their feedback.

When you're playing catch up, then the changes were made already.

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3

Thanks for the explanation - I will never be in the postion to play new levels only though.

My husband has a problem that his daily win has just disappeared. He had three pink star things so was halfway through. He has cleared the cache, restarted etc but it has gone. Can anyone suggest how to get it back?

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4

All my events disappeared today, with only the booster wheel available. I switched off for about 15 minutes and everything reappeared.

My second handset was the same last week, but it needed an update. Everything went back to normal afterwards.

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3

Really fed up. Daily win has been taken away now.

I have only daily spin, chocolate box and road race.

No Dexter,no daily win, no beach game (not that I had the faintest chance of a prize) NOTHING !

This game had gone from bad to totally useless.

No incentive whatsoever to win new levels. No point in playing old ones. In fact no point in playing at all.

• MILLENIUM
    MILLENIUM Posts: 10 Level 2

When can I get the Dynamic Duo in Candy Crush Saga? For the reader's information, I have crossed more than 1000 levels now. If anybody knows it, then please tell me about that what are the requirements for Dynamic Duo.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

quote:

When can I get the dynamic duo in Candy Crush Saga?

Probably never again, click here.

That was a nice little feature there, & now you should have the not-so-dynamic fraud-tastic 5 in its stead...

• MILLENIUM
    MILLENIUM Posts: 10 Level 2

This my 4th comment. Today, I have a set of questions to ask you people. Please please answer my question and I would be wondering yet another good response from @Spieler_8675309. Anyway here are my questions to the King Community members to help me out and also I am new to the King Community.

Q1. How can we earn the Photogenic badge? I want to know clearly about it. I found many people winning the Photogenic badge, some even without writing a single comment!! How is this possible? I can't understand it. Please give me clear details.

Q2. What is an avatar? Also, please tell me how to change it and where it is found.

Q3. How to accept someone's answer. Many a times beside some messages or rather comments I found written "Accepted Answer". I can't understand how to do this.

Q4. Finally, why aren't everyone of you giving me 1 kind of each reaction to me in my comments. At least, give me a Helpful reaction in my comments. Please this is a request to everyone of you, please give me at least a helpful reaction in my comment. PLEASE PLEASE!!

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited August 2020

quote:

This is my 4th comment...

Total # of comments/discussions are shown by the username there, ain't hard to figure that out.

Go here to change your pic (avatar), then you'll also be considered photogenic!

New ?s asked over here can be accepted (higher value of points).

People are practically jumping over each other about that one; they may not care if they're right or wrong (& they especially don't care about their grammar), they just want to answer first (maybe have a better chance to get those points).

And you better not sound like you're begging for reactions, or you might get some of these:

OK, 4 ?s answered; & now 1 for you.

Would this be your first account on this here website, or were you previously known by something else (maybe even banned)?

It wouldn't be difficult to tell by the writing style, some are more pronounced than others.

Could this be the @Dirty_Nurse (or someone else) in disguise?!?

Your comments can be taken off the air (via PM) or you can fess up right in here, no judgements; but inquiring minds want to know.

Come on, spill the beans...

• Katrina_A
    Katrina_A Posts: 66 Level 3

Looks like CCS are taking away features to “improve” the gaming experience. Am I the only one who doesn’t see the sense in this?!?! I have played this game since it came out and have enjoyed it immensely until they started making changes last year. All about money now :( CCS shame on you!

• pgagne
    pgagne Posts: 194 Level 3

@Spieler. Was that u on F5 team, along with Joueur? If so, it looks like we're are on same again. Cool. I'm the one that looks like I have a half smile or thinking smirk.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?