What’s the funniest Candy Crush story that has happened to you or somebody you know?

Comments

• Marzia333
    Marzia333 Posts: 1,754 Level 4

Well, when i was read in class 11 or12 I used to play candy crush saga too much.. Before the exam night, I had play this about 3 or 4 hours and I forgotten about my exam..next day I didn’t answer some question 😁

Other day, my mom told me that there is a dish cooking on the gas stove.. She has a work so I have to cook it until she came.. After some time I forget it because I'm playing candy crush saga and the dish burnt badly 😁😁😁

• mint_aero
    mint_aero Posts: 206 Level 3

In the early days of CC, my friend who had inspired me to play CC showed me the new bomb levels. My friend was playing the level so fast and explained it was because the bombs were ticking and the number on the bomb shows x seconds to get rid of them 😂

Obviously, I realised that was not the case and my friend was so relieved (and embarrassed) 😜

• Amazingraze
    Amazingraze Posts: 2 Newbie

Well, this happened in transit as well. It's obvious that CCS is a popular game. Hands down. One day I was playing CCS on my way to work. The young dude beside me was playing the game too. So I'm in the middle of it; didn't notice that the dude was watching my game too. And as I was thinking what my next move would be; this dude made the move on my game - on my phone...what an a__hat! He did apologize though. Oh well!

• ExtremeCB
    ExtremeCB Posts: 71 Level 2

Several years ago at school I met a teacher who also plays Candy Crush. She was on level 421 back when it was hard and she still thought candy bombs explode after seconds rather than moves.

• BlairDavis
    BlairDavis Posts: 37 Level 2

My brother dropped his phone in the toilet while pooping took it out and finished his game before his phone died true story I almost died laughing

• Mokhadi
    Mokhadi Posts: 4 Newbie

I was about to win the hardest level ever and my baby decided to switch off my phone because apparently it was bedtime.

• Karle0512kk
    Karle0512kk Posts: 3 Newbie

durmo e acordo pensando no candy crush rsrs

• sonicthehedgehog
    sonicthehedgehog Posts: 23 Level 2

I as well did not miss my stop But 1 time I was walking playing the game and then I tripped on a stick( also it was raining) Luckily for me though I have saved my progress on it

so that it doesn't lose all of my data on candy crush saga but now I have learned my lesson to place candy crush saga inside

• MajorMinimalBrowning
    MajorMinimalBrowning Posts: 111 Level 3
    edited May 2021

I'm currently still reeling as a result of what I now have to relate as my most worthy of mention Candy Crush Saga story:

I had just made a post to my activity feed expressing the circumstance I had been struggling with that I think will be best represented through screenshots if I can manage to present this correctly * those scroll captures become legible when clicked on*

After a brief pause for reflection and a pep-talk which--if it wasn't exactly the caliber of theose delivered by the likes of William Wallace, can perhaps be excused by virtue of the fact that I'm somewhat less practiced, and it's audience (a team which numbers only myself) has substantially lower expectations. As such it was evidently sufficient to rally myself, as gathering up my resolve I faced my aversion head on resulting in the following roller coaster of emotional response:

Its strange and a tad distressing to feel like the lost refrain in an Alanis Morissette song...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?