⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Problem with Win 10 game

Options

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Peter_Tornaros Hi again looks like i got the same issue as you. I had to play level 7587 3 times completed before it registered done next two levels. and it keeps starting me on 7587. , cannot click or do anything on 7588. really weird glitch this one

will email support and see if they can look into this as thats 2 of us

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,991 Level 5
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner @tratelqalam and @Boybinary are also having the same problem !!!

• Freddy_
    Options

@Peter_Tornaros Did you here back from customer support regarding this fault, I still have the issue

Thanks

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,991 Level 5
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner Yes, they got back to me and tried to help, but the problem on my PC fixed itself. On my Laptop, it also fixed itself, excepting it remained showing I hadn't played the last level. I played the level again, beat it and it progressed.

My problem seems solved.

• Freddy_
    Options

@Peter_Tornaros Hi , i can progress ok still playing levels but still showing not completed and every level i complete get the dreaded this is a hard level coming up prepare your self to buy goodies, This is extremely annoying, also nothing is registering for the master trophy that i can tell getting the bonus from it but not showing on map.

Oh well i have to try support myself as cannot see what else i can do. and not sure if uninstalling this will take me back to this level

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options

Its A Technical Problem.

Hope It Will Fixed Soon

• AnitaGoyal
    AnitaGoyal Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

After reinstalling the app again as I was not moving to the next level even after passing the level 7587 ,4 to 5 times using boosters as it is a nightmarishly hard level.I lost all my boosters, fantastic 5,lives given by my friend in facebook.Please help me out,send back my boosters, fantastic 5 group,my extra lives and proceed me to level 7588.Thanks in advance,it is very frustrating

• WooWoo65
    WooWoo65 Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options

I am having the same problem can someone confirm it’s being fixed ???

• Freddy_
    Options

@WooWoo65 @AnitaGoyal hi and welcome, i played this level least week and had an issue with it not registering the level after 2 attempts it finally let me carry on but level was not registered. Tried it again replayed level on Monday and level registered correctly and put my map back on track.

You may need to check both windows and game is up to date and log out and restart your device, log back in and replay the level see if it registers correctly, if not you will need to contact customer support from your game so they can look in to your issue

Hope this helps

• AnitaGoyal
    AnitaGoyal Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I am not proceeding to next level after passing Level 7587 many times.I reinstalled my game and lost all the boosters, fantastic 5 and lives given by my friend in FB Please help me out

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?