Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

The last time I had a full bot was before they made all the changes. They have made the game far too difficult for people with no boosters. Your lives fill up every 2 and a half hours (5 lives) If it takes around 20 attempts to pass 1 level, that’s 10 hours. Not worth wasting time playing, when you pass 1 level a day. 7 levels a week when they release 45. It would take me around 6/7 weeks to complete 3 episodes. Even with full bot and boosters I still think 30 levels a week was plenty

dont think I’ll play again unless they resort back to something like we played before, but I’m not holding my breath because they don’t listen to negative comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited August 2020
    Options

quote:

Hi @Spieler_8675309; appreciate you reading through comments made and responding, whether positive or negative...

Are you an active player?

And right back at you.

It's not about der Spieler; but you might see a few comments here & there about levels, if you look closely enough.

quote:

Do people not realise that the more info you give them, the more changes they are going to make to shaft players even more?

Wouldn't want to suggest that any levels at the top of the map are easy, lest they get not-so-mysteriously buffed; so not spoiling anything for players coming thru there later on.

After a Wednesday post (all 3 new episodes cleared within a few hours!) like this (g'day, mate); even though he didn't mention anything being easy there, you can pretty much bet that some of those levels are gonna have the buff job done on 'em (which would probably happen eventually, regardless of comments like that).

Good on you for your success of the day, keep it going; & enjoy that feature at the very bottom of your pic while it lasts...

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options

I know just how you feel Gary - I have the same booster potential, or lack of it, as you. I have been very close to deleting the app several times and finish with it but I keep having a look to see if anything has changed. Some hope!

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

Thanks for agreeing with me. There’s not many of us. I presume the rest have stacks of boosters to pass levels a lot easier plus the ones that get all the moves before they are decimated

Just wait until their boosters run out

• Von_3
    Options

I am hoping that now that horrible Beach Games has finally finished we can have Dexter back. Please!

• FluffBall
    FluffBall Posts: 203 Level 2
    Options

I just got a notice saying you finished at 12th don't worry you will get another chance soon, so it looks like beach games might be carrying on.

• Von_3
    Options

That doesn't sound good although lots of events say that (like the rainbow rapids) and don't come back.

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Options

The cinema seems to have closed down in the last two days. No candies appeared and all I get is that more ads coming. Nothing came😂😂😂

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options
  • Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Options

I was knocked down to 4th and received the miserable coconut wheel

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?