Tiffi’s Beach Game

Options
Carrie5260
Carrie5260 Posts: 2 Newbie

I’ve collected 18 sugar stars (3 stars) from 6 levels and I haven’t received credit for any. Many games have me trying to collect certain colors that aren’t even available in many of my levels, or collecting stripes in levels that have very few moves and take me many tries to pass. Finally a challenge I have a chance to do well in, and I’m registering zero sugar stars ... what’s up ?

Best Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Carrie5260 .

We warmly welcome u to our adorable king community.

Few days back it was yeti challenge to be cleared in 3 parts.

1.no. of levels in certain time period.

2. No. Of levels with blue sugar stars.

3. No. Of levels cleared on 1st attempt.

If u missed any one of the challenge u will not get that reward.

U have to clear all 3 challenges to get the reward. Reward is normally given next day when the event finishes.

Now i listened from some players that there is a new feature called as " Tiffis beach challenge" but unfortunately i dont have details about that yet but hoping as it is monday now so we can get more info regarding that from studios.

Hopefully it helped.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there Carrie and good day to you. Do you have a screenshot of the Tiffi Beach Challenge. If you did get total 18 sugar stars before the event ended, you should be able to get the prize soon. I got mine today and you can refer to my screenshot below.

Sometimes there may be slight delay in collecting the prize. You may want to exit the game entirely and log back in by 30mins plus, play a level and the prize may pop up. This usually happens to me and I'm playing with Android mobile. Hope this helps. 🙏🏻😊

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Carrie5260 Not seen this feature but if you get sugar stars ( 3 blue stars ) and you have collected enough if there is a time frame on the feature. you will get the reward when the event is finished. So say you have till Sunday to collect the amount. you would receive the reward on Monday if you had completed the event

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hi @Carrie5260 a very warm welcome to you. Sorry you feel sad but am sure soon you will get more chance to lots of wins. The sugar stars ⭐️ comes in blue color after the 3 gold stars shows and compressed to almost empty the bar for refill of the sugar stars . It’s exciting when you get the sugar stars .

Beat of luck and enjoy crushing 🍭🥂

• Leslie_B
    Leslie_B Posts: 387 Level 3
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hi @Carrie5260,

I'm playing the game too. If I'm understanding things correctly, only regular yellow stars are being counted towards the reward. I am going back to earlier levels that I only have 1 or 2 stars to collect all 3. They are being added with no problem.

Sugar stars are counted towards Fantastic Five points. Regular stars are not.

Hope this helps.

Maybe someone that knows more about these things will confirm.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Carrie5260 .

We warmly welcome u to our adorable king community.

Few days back it was yeti challenge to be cleared in 3 parts.

1.no. of levels in certain time period.

2. No. Of levels with blue sugar stars.

3. No. Of levels cleared on 1st attempt.

If u missed any one of the challenge u will not get that reward.

U have to clear all 3 challenges to get the reward. Reward is normally given next day when the event finishes.

Now i listened from some players that there is a new feature called as " Tiffis beach challenge" but unfortunately i dont have details about that yet but hoping as it is monday now so we can get more info regarding that from studios.

Hopefully it helped.

• Leslie_B
    Leslie_B Posts: 387 Level 3
    edited July 2020
    Options

@Carrie5260 I found out that there are 2 versions of this game being tested right now. One version is for collecting sugar stars and one is for collecting regular stars. You obviously have the more difficult one. Sorry for causing any confusion. I wasn't expecting 2 versions of the same game.

I hope you got your sugar stars credited to your game. Did you win a prize?

Here's what second place looks like. Pretty happy.

Happy crushing❣

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there Carrie and good day to you. Do you have a screenshot of the Tiffi Beach Challenge. If you did get total 18 sugar stars before the event ended, you should be able to get the prize soon. I got mine today and you can refer to my screenshot below.

Sometimes there may be slight delay in collecting the prize. You may want to exit the game entirely and log back in by 30mins plus, play a level and the prize may pop up. This usually happens to me and I'm playing with Android mobile. Hope this helps. 🙏🏻😊

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

In the challenge you got, you were not told that you will get reward if you collect 18 Sugar stars. This means that if you are in the top five, you will get a prize, but there is no limit to collect Sugar Star.😊

• ferrel2008
    ferrel2008 Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

Time: 62 hours 16 minutes 13 seconds (62:16:13)

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options

You have to pass a certain point level to get sugar stars. You can check on your map - if the stars are blue then they are sugar stars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?