Introduce yourself and meet the community!

Comments

• peejaypeejay Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    Hi @mysticalmysty I guess we meet again I apperantly joined the wrong disscussion at ccf I was suppose to search for candy crush soda
    Nice been at home and nice meeting some I know 
    And also @xarly I guess I have been seeing you a lot and post its insightful thanks for been around for everyone
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 1,966 Community Manager
    Hi everyone!

Love seeing new faces around. Thanks for your words @peejay! It's my pleasure to help and represent this community :).

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • SugarDonutsSugarDonuts Posts: 496 ✭✭✭✭

🎈🎈
    🎈🎈🎈🎈
    🎈✈🎈🎈🎈
    🎈🎈🎈🌟🎈🎈
    🎈🎈🎈🎈✈🎈🎈
    🎈🎈🌟🎈🎈🎈
    🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈
    🎈✈🎈🎈🌟
    🌟🎈🎈
    🎈🎈
    🎈

"  I ❀ Donuts  "
  • jiffypopjiffypop Posts: 23
    Hello, I am called jiffypop. Nice to be somewhere.  (Here, especially)   EVERY DAY IS A GIFT; EVERY LIFE IS PRECIOUS. IF NO ONE TOLD YOU THAT THEY LOVE YOU TODAY.... THEY SHOULD. . Grab a mirror and love yourself.
  • SugarDonutsSugarDonuts Posts: 496 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @jiffypop welcome πŸ˜„

"  I ❀ Donuts  "
  • MounyaMounya Posts: 1
    Hola a todos, me llamo munia y soy de EspaΓ±a AndalucΓ­a, no soy novata en el juego, estoy en el nivel 1908, el Candy Crush Soda me ayudΓ³ y me estΓ‘ ayudando a salir de mi depresiΓ³n.
  • Keisha76011Keisha76011 Posts: 1
    Hello I'm Keisha
  • cgaines6cgaines6 Posts: 5
      ,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚.           I'm thrilled to be here!!!!
  • KarolykaaaKarolykaaa Posts: 61 ✭✭
    Hello, I am me and I live in my country :)
    I'm not addicted with this game (I found some comments really disappointing here, like they don't have a life outside this game, they're playing 24/7 - I assume they're sadly not bluffing), but it's a quite good pastime fun - especially when I'm not on an extra frustrating BS level
  • heavenDeniedheavenDenied Posts: 2
    Hi 2 all CC maniacs ! I started my sweet journey with saga and now (2-3 months later) i play both saga and soda games constantly, and i have to admit i just can`t stop  :)  ;) =)
  • windsor_Edithwindsor_Edith Posts: 1
    Hey everyone 
    Could y'all send me lives😊
  • golfingbobgolfingbob Posts: 1
    I hate this game
  • BBliss98BBliss98 Posts: 3
    Bliss from Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ˜„
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 7,074 Superstar
    Welcome to the community @BBliss98 πŸ‘‹πŸ»

You can find out more about our Superstars here

🍩πŸ”₯  A heart filled with love β€οΈ 
    is like a Phoenix that no cage can imprison 🍩πŸ”₯