My daily bonus reset back to day 1

I was well over 140 or more days straight logging into candy crush soda saga. The bonus is awarded each evening.  When I went to play this morning it gave my a day one log in bonus.  What has happened? Will I get put back to the level I had been, please and thank you. 

Answers

• CapCap Posts: 28

Same thing happened to me and they keep sending me an email saying to check out this page. At least I know I'm not the only one I was on level like 168...I am mad and they won't give a reason or if we will get put back on the level we were on. Also in the email said a select few have been chosen for something...I dont mind being chosen for something but this isn't the way to inform people.

I am glad to know that I am not the only one this happened to. I was into 300 plus days of daily bonuses when it went back to day 1, I was totally surprised why it did that. I emailed the problem and just told to come to this page, and my question wasn't really answered. If there aren't going to be these bonuses it makes this game to hard to play. I hope this gets settled soon and lost boosters given back.
  • Same thing happened to me and they keep sending me an email saying to check out this page. At least I know I'm not the only one I was on level like 168...I am mad and they won't give a reason or if we will get put back on the level we were on. Also in the email said a select few have been chosen for something...I dont mind being chosen for something but this isn't the way to inform people.

I keep getting e mails sending me to this page too but no explination why my day count set back to zero after 146 days. I needed the bonuses to advance too. The games are quite difficult and I'd spend weeks on some levels. Now I can at least progress. I'll probably still play at times if the boosters are lost but it won't be everyday anymore.
  • Hi CathyGoodrumKir,

Thanks for posting and taking the time to highlight this to us. We have flagged this to be looked into this and we hope to have an update for you soon. 

Thanks!

Has this issue been resolved? I had the same thing happen. I was on day 160 something, and reset to day 1.
  • Hi Everyone- We are happy to say that this has now been fixed :-) Thank you all so much for your understanding. 

Please be sure to have the latest version of the game installed on your mobile device. 

Have a lovely week! 

Mine reset tonight too! I was only at day 58 but that is a lot for me. I played earlier today too and it didn't give me the bonus so I thought it would tonight but all it did was reset me to day one. Who can I talk to, to get this fixed?
  • Myra_BusicMyra_Busic Posts: 1

It's been reported and you might want to look at my response on this message:  https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/daily-bonus-reset-on-candy-crush-soda#entry_88862

I'm still having this problem with both Crush and Soda. They are both updated.
  • CezdiamondCezdiamond Posts: 6,177 Community Manager

Mine was up to 65 days and it reset to day 1.  What the heck? 

Thanks for letting us know!

Want to win some Gold Bars, see our competition here
  • Hi Everyone- We are happy to say that this has now been fixed :-) Thank you all so much for your understanding. 

Please be sure to have the latest version of the game installed on your mobile device. 

Have a lovely week! 

I see the response that this was ‘fixed’ a year ago but my game just reset from day 380 to day 1 despite me playing every day and not missing one. How is my progress going to be restored?

Have a lovely week! 

Mine has not re set. I have been playing twice a day for at least two weeks and it has not advance past day one
  • BeckiebugBeckiebug Posts: 2
    It happened to me AGAIN!