Candy crush won’t let me connect to facebook

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@deedee1 Hi and welcome can you screenshot the error your receiving so we can advise you better

Thanks

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,016 Community Manager

Hello @nawazamar and welcome to the Community!

I've moved your question to the Support area, as you may find more help here 😊

Do you play on a mobile device? If so, is it Apple or Android?

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5

Hi and a very warm welcome to you @nawazamar  . Hope you got your game progressed fixed through the experts helpful hint. 

Best of luck and enjoy crushing 🍭🥂

• deedee1
    deedee1 Posts: 1 Newbie

I cannot connect to the internet

• lovmy66
    lovmy66 Posts: 12 Level 2

Thanks for bringing more attention to this. It’s BS! They want us to play and pay but won’t fix issues. We shall see. I haven’t played since my last post and won’t until hey respond with a definitive fix!

• lovmy66
    lovmy66 Posts: 12 Level 2

Hey KING!!! ANYTHING???

• Freddy_

@lovmy66 Hi and welcome,

Apologies for your problem but this is king community were we try to help people with various problems. we do not implement or have control on any fixes

This is post from a community manger regarding this issue

Hello Soda crushers,

I hope you're having a good start to the week.

It looks like there have been some connection issues this weekend- let's see if we can investigate a bit and solve them!

First of all, can you please make sure you follow these few steps?

1.- Disconnect your game from Facebook or Kingdom by logging out of the Settings menu.

2.- Close all apps and turn off your device. Turn it off for at least 10 seconds, then turn it on again.

3.- Check for updates to your device and apps.

4.- Clear the cache of the game in the following order: Settings> Apps> Game name> Clear cache.

5.- Make sure the time, date, and time zone are correct on your device, and that you are within range of a wireless router. If you are using mobile data, make sure that this is enabled correctly in Settings> Mobile data.

6.- Join the game again, reconnect to Facebook or Kingdom.

If these steps shouldn't work, you can delete and install the app again- that would mean you lose your saved Boosters and Lives, so it can be a good idea to use them before you try out this step.

A reinstallation usually solves these issues, but shouldn't it fix it, please write back and give us your player ID. You can find it HERE.

Thanks a lot!! ❤️

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,016 Community Manager

Hello @lovmy66 !

Adding to what our dear @Freddy_Falkner says, it would be very useful if you could please let us know if you get an error message, and what it says specifically.

Thanks a lot!

• jatlog
    jatlog Posts: 17 Level 2

I changed my password today and now can't connect to the internet according to the message that pops up when I try to play or log in

• Freddy_

@jatlog Hi and welcome can you post a screenshot of the message your receiving, so e can advise you better .

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?