Cant relogin via facebook on windows

Options
Shyam_Ut
Shyam_Ut Posts: 7 Level 2

Hi,

I was connected to facebook on my soda saga game via windows 10 which I had to reinstall and now the login is not working. It just says failed to connectto facebook. I was at around level 640 and its all gone now. 

Pls help.

S

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Shyam Ut, sorry for the delay in responding.  There has been an issue recently with logging into Saga so I'm wondering if it's now affecting all Candy Crush games.  Let's try this first.  Clear the history on your mobile device and then shut it down, wait 10 seconds and reopen it.  Now open the game and log out of Facebook and log back in.  It should bring you back to your current level.  Don't fret because playing through Facebook saves your progress so if all of that doesn't work please write back here and I can give you further direction.  

• Shyam_Ut
    Shyam_Ut Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi Shyam Ut, sorry for the delay in responding.  There has been an issue recently with logging into Saga so I'm wondering if it's now affecting all Candy Crush games.  Let's try this first.  Clear the history on your mobile device and then shut it down, wait 10 seconds and reopen it.  Now open the game and log out of Facebook and log back in.  It should bring you back to your current level.  Don't fret because playing through Facebook saves your progress so if all of that doesn't work please write back here and I can give you further direction.  

I tried candy crush jelly too and it also had the same issue. I tried resetting the app, uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting the device and everything you said. The facebook login is no longer working. Can candy crush admins, transfer my facebook credentials based level data to a username based login and give me that? That way I dont have to wait for this fix.
  • Thabishka
    Thabishka Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Candy crush connection to Facebook sucks, I have tried everything to connect but all fail. Tech department needs to swiftly remedy this problem. Seems many people are having this problem. Feel to uninstall all candy games--Very Frustrating.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?