Getting message "Bubble Gum troll is causing problems in your game. Try again later.

Options
3catmama
3catmama Posts: 9 Level 2

Getting message on mobile device saying The Bubble Gum Troll is causing problems in your game. Try again later.

How do I get this fixed?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    edited March 2019
    Options

Hi @3catmama, sorry for the delay in responding.  Are you still getting this message?  There are issues with this challenge that are being addressed with the studio but this is the first that I've heard about this message.  I will keep an eye open to see if others here are reporting the same thing.  Please let me know if you are still seeing the message.

• A_Hip_Chick
    A_Hip_Chick Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi 3catmama, sorry for the delay in responding.  Are you still getting this message?  There are issues with this challenge that are being addressed with the studio but this is the first that I've heard about this message.  I will keep an eye open to see if others here are reporting the same thing.  Please let me know if you are still seeing the message.

I have been getting the same message for a few days now :(
  • 3catmama
    Options

Thank you for responding. Still getting the message. Seems I can't send requests to friends as I have received no lives since getting the message.

• 3catmama
    Options

Hi 3catmama, sorry for the delay in responding.  Are you still getting this message?  There are issues with this challenge that are being addressed with the studio but this is the first that I've heard about this message.  I will keep an eye open to see if others here are reporting the same thing.  Please let me know if you are still seeing the message.

Thank you for responding. Still getting the message. Seems I can't send requests to friends as I have received no lives since getting the message.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

The sending/requesting lives is a known glitch with Facebook because it's not just affecting the King games.  I have 3 out of 4 non-King games that are doing this too.  I wrote to Facebook and so did the King and non-King game developers.  We are all waiting for a fix.

With regards to Bubblegum Hill and the message I am going to elevate that to a King Admin.  He is aware that there is an issue but maybe he can give you some response.

• 3catmama
    Options

The sending/requesting lives is a known glitch with Facebook because it's not just affecting the King games.  I have 3 out of 4 non-King games that are doing this too.  I wrote to Facebook and so did the King and non-King game developers.  We are all waiting for a fix.

With regards to Bubblegum Hill and the message I am going to elevate that to a King Admin.  He is aware that there is an issue but maybe he can give you some response.

Thanks for elevating this. Getting old. While able to play some game displays are messed up and not so much fun now. Hopefully will get it resolved.
  • PaulMWD
    PaulMWD Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I had this issue, too, after removing FB connection from Candy Crush Soda on Android. Once I logged in using email to save game status, it disappeared and begin working as usual! (The error message was attached to the golden tickets)

• 3catmama
    edited August 2018
    Options

I had this issue, too, after removing FB connection from Candy Crush Soda on Android. Once I logged in using email to save game status, it disappeared and begin working as usual! (The error message was attached to the golden tickets)

I'm not sure I understand. What do I need to do to try this solution. I don't keep my games on Android and Facebook synced. Like to be able to play if I get stuck on one platform. Thanks
  • 3catmama
    edited August 2018
    Options

ThiStill getting this message. Can play but no bubblegum hill, can't log into facebook in the game, still no lives from friends. Still don't know what to do to correct it.This is happenening on my Android phone. Please someone..HELP!
  • kittemom
    kittemom Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Soda crush not working well.  Cant get boosters.  Wheel not working......so annoying after investing myself, and money,,,,please fix.  Bubblegum troll. Try again....not working.    Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?