When and how can I play for Bubblegum Hill event rewards?

Bobcat_BobBobcat_Bob Posts: 5 Kingster
edited March 4 in Support

The Sodalicious skills needed to excel in Candy Crush Soda Saga are not unrewarded.  As with many of our games, we make sure there’s a few extra challenges and side-games in which you can exercise your swiping, switching and matching muscles with some excellent rewards to keep you fuelled through your adventures in the main game levels.

One option is to try your skills in the race to the ultimate seat, the throne of Bubblegum Hill.  Rewards and riches await you in a rapid dash to reach for the treasured crown!

How does it work?

With just five levels to pass, it’s everything you’ve already become an expert at.  Match the candies to reach those targets without losing a life and you’ll leap from one level to the next.  Complete all five with only one life and you’ll get to take a rest on Candy Crush Soda Saga’s most sought after seat, the Candy Throne.

When is it available?

Though it’s not set by any particular schedule, we run it whenever we can depending on other events or features you might see in the game.  You might see a notification on your device or a button on the game map to tell you that the time is now – so jump in!

What’s up for grabs?

As if the kudos of that crown and throne aren’t enough, you’ll receive the riches befitting the royal status you’ll hold.  In addition to an immediate prize on the completion of the fifth level, you’ll also receive a special bonus – GOLD!  But it comes at a price…

As you take your position on the throne, other challengers will be playing for the title too.  When the next player successfully reaches that challenging chair, you’ll be ousted and your riches for the period you held rule will be delivered.  Gorgeous gold bars, sent straight to your game bank for you to use however you like.  Even Midas would be envious!

The amount of Gold Bars will depend entirely on your time as ruler, so be sure to be patient and check your bank carefully to make sure those piles of plunder are stacking up.  How much you receive might vary, so be sure to keep a keen eye on your treasure totals.

In order to keep Bubblegum Hill accessible and available for everyone, sometimes you might have access to it and your friends may not, or vice-versa.  This is so that everyone gets to play from time-to-time.  With so many players all taking part, we want to make sure the number of competitors is balanced – so check in once in a while and don’t forget to play the main game while you wait for another chance.  After all, those perfectly crafted skills you’re building will offer rewards someday soon!

Comments

• mesakmesak Posts: 2
    Bubble gum hill seems to have issues again. It doesn’t always show up before the indicated time of expiry. Need to keep logging in and out again to get it back. And then it would show that all 5 levels are done after the gold bars are earned and you are dethroned. 
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 21,533 Superstar
    Hi @mesak, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Are you playing on a mobile device?  You might have to do some troubleshooting to clear this up.  Please let me know if it's still happening so that I can direct you further.

• aomaomaomaom Posts: 4
    พิฮันเล่นเกมส์นี้สนุกหวานมาก ฉันว่าควรจะให้รางวัลและการแข่งขันเพิ่มขึ้นเรื่อยๆอีกความคิดเห็นของคุณ
  • SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 1,391 Legend
    @Bobcat_Bob

Hi! Yesterday I had my update that I had the new challenge now. So I went into the game last night and there was nothing to see. What does that mean for me?

• gar16002gar16002 Posts: 63 ✭✭
    I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN BUBBLEGUM HILL AND I'M ON LEVEL 1217