What happened to my gift boxes?

Options
BeckyBubblegum
BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
edited January 2019 in Support
I logged in to play today and there are no gift boxes on my map! I was suppose to get a brand new set of boxes to open, but they never appeared. I tried logging in and out several times, revisited some old levels and completed some new ones -- I even restarted my computer -- but the missing boxes will not appear. I am afraid to reset the app because I don't want to have my progress lost or have my daily rainbow road path reset to day 1. Is there anything I can do?

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @BeckyBubblegum, it's possible that the studio took it off and it's not your on your end.  I just checked my game and I don't have them either.  There was a glitch so maybe they took it off for a reason or maybe they have plans to make a change and add something else.   I'm glad that you addressed this here and didn't uninstall the game.  There is nothing that you need to do from your end.  It's a wait and see if they bring it back or make a change to something new.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @BeckyBubblegum, it's possible that the studio took it off and it's not your on your end.  I just checked my game and I don't have them either.  There was a glitch so maybe they took it off for a reason or maybe they have plans to make a change and add something else.   I'm glad that you addressed this here and didn't uninstall the game.  There is nothing that you need to do from your end.  It's a wait and see if they bring it back or make a change to something new.
  • BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    Options
    Thank you for responding @Elsa! I am relieved that I do not have to take any action myself. While I am saddened that I will not be able to take advantage of the free candy boosters, I am hopeful this will be addressed soon. Those boosters are a lifesaver -- literally!
  • thenicolerichey
    thenicolerichey Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    I logged in to play today and there are no gift boxes on my map! I was suppose to get a brand new set of boxes to open, but they never appeared. I tried logging in and out several times, revisited some old levels and completed some new ones -- I even restarted my computer -- but the missing boxes will not appear. I am afraid to reset the app because I don't want to have my progress lost or have my daily rainbow road path reset to day 1. Is there anything I can do?
     This is happening to me for the past week! I played one day and had multiple new boxes to open the next day. When I started playing the next day they were not there and have not been there since! What ever happened with you and has this ever happened again? 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @thenicolerichey, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  I am thinking probably the timer was out on the Gift Boxes, and that's why they have disappeared!!  

Because, for me, the Gift boxes timer runs 24 to 36 hours max!!  Do you think that is not the case?  If so, please post below details for the team to look into the issue... 
    1) The device you are using to play the game (2) Version you have right now (3) Your game user ID number... you can find it through this link  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/247075/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • thenicolerichey
    Options
    Thank you for your info @PummyRaj
    YES, I have seen the timer on them in the past and I do know they go away if you do not open within the time frame. However, this is not what is happening currently. It's been 2 weeks today that I haven't seen any at all, period. (And I have been passing levels, finished sections of Rainbow Road, etc..) It's like that feature has disappeared! 

Here are the details requested:
    1. I am playing on my iPhone 8 Plus 
    2. I am not sure if this is what you are asking, but I have Candy Crush Soda Saga. (Is that the answer to which "version'??)
    3. My game user id # is: 8678727914
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hello again @thenicolerichey, Hope you are having a nice day :) 

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation and also for providing the needed details :+1: 

When I asked for Version -- it is numbers like 0:00:00  (all digits).  Let me see if I can find an example to show you.  Usually, if you go to the App Store, you should find this info in the "Details" or such! 

Now, I am clear on the "Gift Boxes" issue... I will check on it and get back to you :+1: 
  • thenicolerichey
    Options
    @PummyRaj here is the version info!
  • tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Technical problem Send your complaint to the Help Center, Technical Support Department

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?