Won Space Race (6 hs unlimited lives and other prizes) and didn't receive the prizes

jazminuyjazminuy Posts: 3
Won Space Race (6 hs unlimited lives and other prizes) and didn't receive the prizes. This happened twice in a row. I want both of my prizes. Attaching screenshots.

Best Answer

• ElsaElsa Posts: 12,851 Superstar
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @jazminuy, you aren't having much luck are you?  You have been moved to the CC Soda Saga community.  This is what I am going to do for you.  I am going to contact the CC Saga Community Manager to push your message along to that community and I will also ask her to look at your message.  She can go into your account to see what happened to your rewards.  Just please give her a couple of days to respond to you because it is backed up in the office.
    Accepted Answer
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Have you checked out the Candy Crush Saga "Ideas" category? Vote for the ideas listed or create your own positive idea on how to improve the game.  Follow this link........ https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/ideas-ccs

Answers

• AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 396 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @jazminuy and welcome to the Community! We don't discuss Candy Crush Saga here. You can phrase this issue on the appropiate community for your game by clicking Games above.
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a strong passion for gaming and computing!
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 2,569 Community Manager
    Hey @jazminuy and welcome to our vibrant Community!
    I'm moving your thread to the Soda Community so other players can help you ;) Remember you can navigate between games by clicking on the Home tab on the top left corner!

Happy crushing!

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Make Valentines sweeter than ever and win 100 Gold Bars
    Win unique artwork from the Candy Friends Studio!

• jazminuyjazminuy Posts: 3
    This is not about SODA. IT'S CANDY CRUSH SAGA where did you move my thing? I need help not confusion.
  • jazminuyjazminuy Posts: 3
    Thank you!!