No internet connection

Options

Answers

• Bluetyler
    Bluetyler Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Having the same issues. Using S10 + and logging in with email not Facebook. First time in playing the game I'm having trouble. Don't want to uninstall and lose progress. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Bluetyler, how can you log into the games with email and not with Facebook or the Kingdom?  Do NOT uninstall the game on your mobile because you will lose all lives and boosters.
  • Bluetyler
    Bluetyler Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Elsa said:
    Hi @Bluetyler, how can you log into the games with email and not with Facebook or the Kingdom?  Do NOT uninstall the game on your mobile because you will lose all lives and boosters.
    Sorry. By email I mean signing in to the Kingdom. 

I went ahead and unistalled. I did lose lives and boosters and it went back to the last save point when I logged in which was about 9 levels behind where I was. 

Not perfect but game is working fine again. Not sure why this happened. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hi @Bluetyler,  well I am happy to hear that you have the game working again.  Thanks for letting me know.
  • MillieKivinen
    MillieKivinen Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited May 2019
    Options

Hey! My game doesn’t connect to internet. My game has logged me out and doesnt let me sign back in to the game. Help me, what should I should do?
  • TheWonderGinger
    TheWonderGinger Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    My game will not work unless I’m on on WiFi.  And I don’t have WiFi at home.  I can play but progress won’t save and I can’t use the prize wheel 
  • seb_369
    seb_369 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi, I can't believe it's being more than 5 months without a proper solution to this problem. Can you fix it King? All this people don't understand that this problem is due to the date/time exploit that they all do... that will help as "useful" information right?

• cnodell
    cnodell Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

No matter if im on Wi-Fi or my data the game will not connect to internet.. It will not allow me to collect my prizes. You all need to fix it or i will be deleting it

• Nmendez49
    Nmendez49 Posts: 102 Level 2
    edited March 2020
    Options

Maybe your wifi not working or maybe entered wrong password

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,127 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @cnodell and welcome to our friendly King Community. What kind of message are you getting - is it similar to this?

Some people have been experiencing this problem on several of the King games and even after re-installing the game - they still have the same problem. This issue is under investigation with the Studio so if this is the error you are seeing please post your Game ID# in a comment below and we will pass it on to the studio.

"Find Game ID Number" – link to find your game ID#

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?