Once you criticize they just close the discussion, Game is rigged

Options
pieter0000
pieter0000 Posts: 79 Level 3
Once you criticize the game they just close the discussion about it. They do not like any remarks made to their program. The discussion about "when you ran out of moves" was skeptical about the setup of the game. They just close the discussion. They do not want to hear any critical remarks about the game. Well its definitely rigged and manipulated. There are many examples of this but I was just experiencing one. I am playing level 1172. I played this level now 138 times, yes you read correctly one hunderd thirty-eight  times and not even came close once. You say it's not rigged? Come on!! Only due to the laws of probability I should have at least come close or even beat it. Since I know the game is rigged, I am keeping count of what is happening. I even had several free boosters whilst playing and still could not beat it. The new "feature" where you are in a race gives a clue. I was several levels ahead of my fellow competitors but since I am not able to win, they moved forward and are now on the same level. Totally rigged as far as I am concerned. The same is for all King games, also in Saga they cheat. And what do you win beating a level....... NOTHING!! Just the "pleasure" that you can do it all over again and get annoyed and irritated once more. For me its time to throw in the towel and start playing games that are really enjoyable and I know I am not cheated out of the game. 

Comments

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @pieter0000 ,

It seemed like there was a technical issue with that thread that I was unaware. I appreciate you flagging it because it made it look we do not want to have such a conversation, which is really not the case (I just reopened it). We do want critical remarks, because they help us improve and because it comes from players that care. I insist though, it is a matter of chance (although no matter how often I state it, my point doesn't seem to come through). If you are frustrated, I do recommend you take a break from the game. Games are supposed to be fun and entertaining and, overall, we want to make sure people are having a great time when playing our games. If that is not the case currently for you, I suggest you take a small break and come back refreshed.

Cheers (and thanks again for letting us know that that happened),
    Xarly
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey @pieter0000 ,

Thanks for coming back and for your words! Your gameplay data is always fully saved in our servers so if you ever were to come back, we got your back :smile:.

Cheers and all the best!
    Xarly
  • SickOfRiggedGames
    Options
    This game is so rigged. Why would they think it’s a good idea to make someone play a level 30+ times just to pass? No, I’m not spending money. Hold me back if you want because that’s what you do isn’t it? So pathetic and disappointing. 
  • Pickles123
    Pickles123 Posts: 111 Level 2
    Options
    This game is so rigged. Why would they think it’s a good idea to make someone play a level 30+ times just to pass? No, I’m not spending money. Hold me back if you want because that’s what you do isn’t it? So pathetic and disappointing. 
    You must have some kind of mental deficiency; I easily beat the new levels each week without difficulty.
    So someone who isn’t as good at a game as you, must have a mental deficiency ?
    What a disrespectful and nasty thing to say. Not only is it rude to CC players, who have lives beyond games, but it is also incredibly cruel towards people with mental handicaps.
    Shame on you.
  • kingkat28
    kingkat28 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Totally agree with you I have been playing the same game for months, now after playing for 10yrs I know how to play, I found it difficult, and asked King to look at the game then what happened the upped the crops to get by 50 now it is impossible to pass, there are certain ones in charge that play the game that don't want you to get ahead of them, imo it is definately rigged by little upstarts that want to ruin your games. This is not a fair game and I can tell you after playing for so long to up the crops when the game was hard was definately an attack on me personally, they should be reported.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?