New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Options

Comments

• T13
    T13 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    Mr toffee fair isn't so great since you are dependent on your team members and if they don't play or do not play well then you just stuck and do not receive any boosters at all for days. Quests were more challenging and you could play over and over to win
  • Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    Options
    @elsa I’ve not had my quests for days now. They disappeared suddenly. I’m very unhappy about this. I know King isn’t greedy and they want to see their players happy. I also know that booster games are temporary but they are replaced with something always. I have nothing. No toffee fair and no quests. If they had warned me I wouldn’t have used my boosters so generously! I’m sad and don’t feel encouraged to play 😢
  • AngeliquevanG
    AngeliquevanG Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options
    Getting the toffee fair will make you even more sad. It’s terrible.
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Options
    I'm mad, really mad. King took away my boosters, the ones I save all the time. I don't have Mr Toffee, and I don't want to play with a team. So... I'm giving up. No one would dare behave like that, not even Microsoft in their overpowering days. 
    Very sad, King I hope you are or will be ashamed of yourself.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Yaz_Milani, our community manager is following up with the studio to find out what happened but since we are going into the weekend we won't hear anything until next week.
  • zimmermi
    zimmermi Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I was almost there receiving the rewards from the Quests! Lol! I want to share with you even though I know it is silly I feel your love, passion and generosity as I play your puzzles each morning as I sip my coffee. Receiving the gifts of free candy to help us with those extra hard puzzles is a really nice feeling. If I’m ever in London I want to give you guys lots of big hugs!!! I don’t have the tile as of yet but I wanted to let you know that your generosity is really felt. It is why I actually play soda crush vs the other creations from King. Your game is happiness. Thank you and maybe you can offer both? The Quest and Toffee Fair? 
  • Anne_Martin
    Options
    and yes, like all of us, I've e been stuck before, but I knew with patience, you would collect enough striped lollypops to pass it. Now, I have nothing. 
    King, is money your only ambition? why did not you tell people about it? and according to the number of people complaining, why don't you explain yourself? your silence speaks for itself.
    I hope you lose 90% of the faithful players.
  • Anne_Martin
    Options
    first, you need to have it. I don't yet.

Then, it is as undemocratic as possible. And no one likes it...

Lovely, no?
  • Anne_Martin
    Options
    we liked the quests, yes. Give me back my 20 double fish, soft candies, and black balls first. I earned them.
    Then, if I wanted a team game, I would have picked another one!
    And what would you think of a bank changing its conditions just like that and taking your miles or rewards away... Would you stay?
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,142 Soda Moderator
    Options
    I'm mad, really mad. King took away my boosters, the ones I save all the time. I don't have Mr Toffee, and I don't want to play with a team. So... I'm giving up. No one would dare behave like that, not even Microsoft in their overpowering days. 
    Very sad, King I hope you are or will be ashamed of yourself.
    I don’t have Mr.Toffee either, quests gone of course, but I still have my saved boosters. If I will lose them, that would be so unfair! 

So King, my quests are gone and I was almost at the end of my challenges 😠, and I still don’t have Mr. Toffee. So I have to wait untill you guys decide I’ll get it... But as I have read the comments this new event isn’t that, because when you’re in a team who doesn’t do a thing, there is no way to get free boosters anymore. Maybe, you can give the player the choice to use Mr. Toffee or Quests when you start the game. That would be fair, wouldn’t it?

In the meantime, I would like to get back my quests, please.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?