New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Options

Comments

• Kerriann
    Kerriann Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options
    dalec said:
    Face it, we're getting the cold shoulder and they are not listening to us. If they are really listening to us they would have made changes by now. If they are still "gathering data" then they are the most inept bunch of programmers ever. They are just catering to the people that pay money for boosters.
    Hello there nail, I'm a head, are you going to hit me? 😇
  • Brin
    Brin Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
    Mr Turkey has definitely been the final straw for me...uninstalling the game NOW!
  • NotMrHappy
    NotMrHappy Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    Thats it I have had enough, Mr T has seen me off as well, bye all
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Options
    they give you up to 15 extra moves now when you get them, instead of 5. It means they must realize the levels are almost impossible without lots of boosters!
  • CSB
    CSB Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Kerriann said:
    dalec said:
    Face it, we're getting the cold shoulder and they are not listening to us. If they are really listening to us they would have made changes by now. If they are still "gathering data" then they are the most inept bunch of programmers ever. They are just catering to the people that pay money for boosters.
    Hello there nail, I'm a head, are you going to hit me? 😇

• CSB
    Options
    Well, that sucks! Sorry. I think I'm so new to the game I haven't noticed maybe it will get fixed before I've leveled up enough to notice! One can hope❤️
  • pinkeltje
    pinkeltje Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    Mr Toffee fair is not a Nice game. played often alone. My 2 other members does not play it.  Several times. And the prizes are lower than you have to do for example two hands you get one hamer back.
  • Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    Options
    Number of users and time played are all calculated into its net worth I am sure so trying to milk users to buy boosters will backfire when comparing daily missions and the fair which sucks and has a "glitch" that does not payout hammers and switches.  Just keeping real powers that be~! 
  • Janineann
    Janineann Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options
    @Xarly I was just struggling with a level and all of a sudden the level seemed to play itself and then it said I completed when I only got 8/9 sodas.  What’s going on?
  • CSB
    Options
    Well, congrats  But I say you win when the game decides to let you! ❤️❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?